Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will really get baskets in groups. He is smart, so he will make sure he doesn't gather to close to other players so that the offense can be spread out.

I agree. Everyone wants to play right away. I am high on Bunch. He's soared into the top 60. Headed to the Wasatch Academy, where Roddy Gayle Jr. plays. Great exposure. Assume he'll take more visits before making a decision, since he's only visited the Hill and Rutgers.

Yup, Copeland and Taylor are still really good players. This kid is also a good player. Not Lands level but still fits our system very well and will be a multi year player, which Lands is most likely a one and done. Need to land this kid now which I think we will since he will be a priority now. This kid is a top 75 talent so nothing to sneeze at here….

Yup, Copeland and Taylor are still really good players. This kid is also a good player. Not Lands level but still fits our system very well and will be a multi year player, which Lands is most likely a one and done. Need to land this kid now which I think we will since he will be a priority now. This kid is a top 75 talent so nothing to sneeze at here….
Would be a great pick up

Agree with all you said except one minor quibble. Lands is no one and done. He’s a terrific talent don’t get me wrong I am disappointed he decommitted. But this is not some man child Jarace Walker type. He should be terrific in college if he gets there but he needs to add weight and size, is not overly explosive and his shot needs to be faster and higher. I did feel even when he was committed here that he was a little bit overrated based admittedly on the limited amount of tape that is out there.

Sometimes a kid coming and thinking he is a one and done when he really isn’t can be disruptive. Bunch is under no such illusion and would be a wonderful multi year get to go with our Taylor and Copeland.

Agree with all you said except one minor quibble. Lands is no one and done. He’s a terrific talent don’t get me wrong I am disappointed he decommitted. But this is not some man child Jarace Walker type. He should be terrific in college if he gets there but he needs to add weight and size, is not overly explosive and his shot needs to be faster and higher. I did feel even when he was committed here that he was a little bit overrated based admittedly on the limited amount of tape that is out there.

Sometimes a kid coming and thinking he is a one and done when he really isn’t can be disruptive. Bunch is under no such illusion and would be a wonderful multi year get to go with our Taylor and Copeland.

Lands absolutely could be a one and done. Kid is underrated. Just watch all the film that has been posted as well as look at who he has been working out and running with.

Lands absolutely could be a one and done. Kid is underrated. Just watch all the film that has been posted as well as look at who he has been working out and running with.
Agree. Kid plays with really good talent all the time and all over the place. He's legit and won't stick around college long (even if he's not entirely ready.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom