Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can parents/guardians be brought to the visits (paid by the school) as well?

Can parents/guardians be brought to the visits (paid by the school) as well?
Yupp. When I was in the compliance office at a different upstate school the amount of money I’d see dropped on dinners alone during official visits was insane.

Solid weekend getaway for the recruit and whoever they bring.

yes but he's also an eyesore
what do you want me to say lmao not everything is sunshine and roses on the scouting report. I wasn't lying when I said that. I compared it to Alan Griffin and you can't tell me it wasn't hard to watch last year when he was just chucking it. Same thing with Bunch. Great catch and shoot player but he can trigger happy and take bad shots. All I was saying

what do you want me to say lmao not everything is sunshine and roses on the scouting report. I wasn't lying when I said that. I compared it to Alan Griffin and you can't tell me it wasn't hard to watch last year when he was just chucking it. Same thing with Bunch. Great catch and shoot player but he can trigger happy and take bad shots. All I was saying

So, he’s basically Mookie 2.0 ;)

Already got one of those.
Anything in it?

UffBB01.gif

It's so amazing to me. A fan on Twitter said yesterday that Bunch should be an "easy get" for SU, while the Orange struggles landing "top" guys like Lands. Lol. Overall, I know that Lands is ranked higher than Bunch, but 247Sports has Bunch higher, and Bunch has been climbing while Lands has dropped off some.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it before but the guy Bunch reminds me of the most is Shumpert. He has that somewhat methodical approach to the game and is under control on his jumper. Also he is more of an use the glass vs rattle the rim kinda guy.

Be nice if he had that same high release point but still I see a lot of similarities. I'd sign up for Preston 2.0 in a heartbeat

It's not the JJ thread but given we mentioned Shumpert, JJ gives me vibes of a smarter and better Deshaun Williams. A confident kid with just pure scoring ability at all 3 levels.

Apologies for that bad trip down memory lane lol

Gonna be a fun couple of weeks when Bunch, Carey, and JJ all pledge

Yeah that still makes a really damn good class. Looking glass half full if we land Bunch and Carey and JJ goes Duke - we still can go all out on one more higher level guy or simply save that for the portal. Spending more time watching Bunch I actually think he is a great fit as a multi year guy with the kind of shooting that makes him a possible year 1 contributor.

Yeah that still makes a really damn good class. Looking glass half full if we land Bunch and Carey and JJ goes Duke - we still can go all out on one more higher level guy or simply save that for the portal. Spending more time watching Bunch I actually think he is a great fit as a multi year guy with the kind of shooting that makes him a possible year 1 contributor.
Does allow us to focus solely on a lead guard and sometimes down the line big time players open up (decommits due to coaching changes andother matters, reclassifcations, portal, etc)

That would still be a very solid class. Just disappointing relative to having heavy hitters like Dior, Westry, Clingan, Filipowski, Lands, etc. all as legitimate potential prospects.

Copeland, Taylor, Bunch, and Carey would all be good program guys. Not a sexy class, but solid. And disappointing relative to early expectations. Bar would rise if JJ comes here.

That would still be a very solid class. Just disappointing relative to having heavy hitters like Dior, Westry, Clingan, Filipowski, Lands, etc. all as legitimate potential prospects.

Copeland, Taylor, Bunch, and Carey would all be good program guys. Not a s e xy class, but solid. And disappointing relative to early expectations. Bar would rise if JJ comes here.

No doubt. I could be wrong but I like Bunch more having actually watched as much film as I could. For sure on JJ though too. Here is to also hoping come next spring that the year at IMG gives Copeland and Taylor a huge lift to improve the class along with Carey continuing to develop. It's one of those classes that it could still be better than what we see it as now( or not to be fair)

Again though I'm agreeing on what JJ does. Losing the other guys sucks for sure. Having the portal to use helps soften that some.

Copeland, Taylor, Bunch, and Carey would all be good program guys. Not a s e xy class, but solid. And disappointing relative to early expectations. Bar would rise if JJ comes here.

Interesting turn of phrase.
As in - from six to midnight? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online