Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

Clearly Jarace should know that quadzilla is on the table. I mean he could go elsewhere and be Jarace full time but come here and be quadzilla? How can you pass that up???

Oh and yes consider me thirding the motion. Time for someone to "quad" it.

OttoinGrotto

i’d like to second the suggestion of Quadzilla, thoughts?
So since I was late to this, Comstock already made it official. Stole my gavel and everything.

Normally my policy though is that all nicknames are suggestions until a player has committed, unless they already had a nickname. The official nicknaming occurs once we know the player intends to be in the program. Sometimes in 'crootin threads I throw one in the mix for fun, but until you see me (or Comstock now) post

gavel'd

It's all wide open.

So since I was late to this, Comstock already made it official. Stole my gavel and everything.

Normally my policy though is that all nicknames are suggestions until a player has committed, unless they already had a nickname. The official nicknaming occurs once we know the player intends to be in the program. Sometimes in 'crootin threads I throw one in the mix for fun, but until you see me (or Comstock now) post

gavel'd

It's all wide open.

Did not mean to steal your thunder, OiG.

I’m mean, I’ll probably still see you in Hell and all, but it won’t be over this. ;)

Also, we need elite athletes who can mix it up for rebounds with the Notre Dame’s, UNC’s and UL’s of the world. Games where we can’t hit shots can still be won by boards and free throws.
You said Free Throws:confused:

This guy is scary good. He's a beast. Cannot even imagine him pairing up with Dior. This would be an incredible job by the staff to land this guy. Fingers crossed. Dior secured sure helps Who wouldn't want to play with that kind of PG?

Unfortunately, Syracuse is not one of the three schools (Virginia Tech, Michigan, Maryland) that he talks about here...

This kid would completely put us over the top, and make it impossible not to have us as a contender in 2023. I’m not getting my hopes up though. Bummer that we aren’t in that group of 3, but he seems to have a long way to go still in his recruitment. VaTech will flame out eventually. Sounds like he wants to go to a UK, or Duke type blue blood. Maybe UNC too. If those guys offer, which you gotta think they absolutely will eventually, or at the very least one of em will, then I’d assume that’s all she wrote. But, that’s 100% just that, an assumption in my ole noggin that rattles around most of the time these days anyway.

Maybe he does end up at a school that has shown him love early, and often like one of those three. Hope the staff is showing him as much love as humanely possible, or allowed without being creepy, and I don’t doubt that they are. I am curious though, who are all these players that VaTech is getting into the league? Alexander-Walker, sure, and his whopping one year playing for Smith. Then I guess Justin Robinson, with a cup of coffee in the NBA so far before settling in the G League. Not sure if they’re taking credit for Finney-Smith to help make it plural. And his all important freshman year with Greenberg at the helm before bolting to Florida.

Who knows, but they won’t be fooling the kid forever, especially when things really start heating up for him. And nothing against Mike Smith at all, as he may do really well there. He certainly has put together a really solid staff around him so far.

Last edited:
IMG is an Under Armour school unfortunately...I have seen that influence play a role over the past few years. Anthony Cowan, Chol Marial , and a reserve at Maryland all coached by IMG Head.

I get that it is a highlight clip but that is one of the most impressive ones for a kid his age I've ever seen. The dunks were incredible, but he also showed a good handle including a left hand, a good looking shot, a euro step and an understanding of the game. Physically he looks like a better Isaiah Stewart. Absolute man child. That recruitment has a long way to go and I hope we are in it.

Haven’t been this impressed with a tape since McCullough.

Zion .5 ends up at dookie? Idk, I know nothing of his recruitment but the kid is a beast! Would be unreal if Dior and friends can help reel someone like him in to join the orange gang. Man amongst boys already.

Screenshot_20200708-160723_Instagram.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom