Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but to be fair, Quadir is just now starting to turn some heads...let's see what happens once he starts crushing kids at IMG. I'll bet he takes a big jump then.
I am sure he will, and ESPN may finally catch up. But, I would expect that the other services will have him top 50 in their next updates.

Kamari is playing in the Drew League...
Screenshot_20210630-083948_Instagram.jpg

One thing about Kamari is he plays in pick up games and officiated games all the time against some really good players. Kid has been all over the place lately and also just had a mini camp with Team Why Not recently. (suppose to be a recap of camp posted on YouTube soon) I've seen him playing with all sorts of D1 kids and NBA guys all the time.

One thing about Kamari is he plays in pick up games and officiated games all the time against some really good players. Kid has been all over the place lately and also just had a mini camp with Team Why Not recently. (suppose to be a recap of camp posted on YouTube soon) I've seen him playing with all sorts of D1 kids and NBA guys all the time.

Steel sharpens steel.

Does Kamari spike to top 10 and become another Bazely? He is all in on being elite. Not trying to over analyze but with others points around him not visiting yet and it being a surprise... Plus seeing this. I will get more warm fuzzies when he is here next June.

Does Kamari spike to top 10 and become another Bazely? He is all in on being elite. Not trying to over analyze but with others points around him not visiting yet and it being a surprise... Plus seeing this. I will get more warm fuzzies when he is here next June.
Definitely need to get him on campus (suppose to in the fall) but if Givony is right about the type of money some of these kids will make in college then we should be good with guys like this going forward. NIL is going to change a lot of things...as long as we stay ahead of the curve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom