Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that Lands and Benny create absolute headaches for other teams when they are on the court together. If we add JJ to that mix with Taylor also draining daggers from deep. My Gawwwwd...it's going to be fun.
Benny likely too good to stick that long methinks

DCC87ED7-C45C-457C-8916-B7B564AF49DE.jpeg

I think he is and I think we will be if the PG play is ok. To me that’s critical and unknown
I agree, Benny is that good. But...I don't think we will be a top 10 team (as the OP suggested) with only "ok" PG play. JG will need to play really well.

I agree, Benny is that good. But...I don't think we will be a top 10 team (as the OP suggested) with only "ok" PG play. JG will need to play really well.
He is the key.

I also almost always like what you say in addition to RF and AzOrange. But I don't think Joe or Symir are the only options at PG. JB is not afraid to go a different route ala Mike G. They would both have to fail miserably in the preseason but Kamari can play there and Cole can play SF. We will see Kamari bring the ball up the court a ton anyhow and he is a very underrated passer.

My post was in response to 007. My smart phone is for a dummy

Reactions: 007
I also almost always like what you say in addition to RF and AzOrange. But I don't think Joe or Symir are the only options at PG. JB is not afraid to go a different route ala Mike G. They would both have to fail miserably in the preseason but Kamari can play there and Cole can play SF. We will see Kamari bring the ball up the court a ton anyhow and he is a very underrated passer.

do you mean Benny?

Love Lands. But, Kamari won't be here until the 22-23 season. The discussion at hand was about the coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom