Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also almost always like what you say in addition to RF and AzOrange. But I don't think Joe or Symir are the only options at PG. JB is not afraid to go a different route ala Mike G. They would both have to fail miserably in the preseason but Kamari can play there and Cole can play SF. We will see Kamari bring the ball up the court a ton anyhow and he is a very underrated passer.
It’s hard to agree with this the most recent season. The best player didn’t play. Now it will be interesting if JB looks back at it and sees the mistakes

Swipe to the 2nd video to see recent footage of Kamari. I know I've said it a few times already but this kid is the least talked about/hyped recruit that I can remember (because how it went down during the pandemic) that's a absolute stud! Honestly he might be the gem of the entire class. Stud and future NBA player.

Swipe to the 2nd video to see recent footage of Kamari. I know I've said it a few times already but this kid is the least talked about/hyped recruit that I can remember (because how it went down during the pandemic) that's a absolute stud! Honestly he might be the gem of the entire class. Stud and future NBA player.

Reminds me of Silent G.

Kid’s game is effortless.

B43D78E9-820C-4348-A026-9C57E567F84A.jpeg

He looks in much better physical shape and we won’t have to worry about COVID slowing him down again
Bottom line is he’s gotta approach 40% from 3, and play the best position/hustle defense he’s capable of consistently.

He has some limitations which aren’t going anywhere, but a lot of sins can be covered up by putting the ball in the basket. He has the stroke to approach 40% IMO. I think it’s a matter of shot selection + healthy + being more experienced at this level/speed of the game + hard work and improvement. Hope it happens for him.

As for Kamari... getting him on the heels of Benny? We’ve had a lot of really good forwards over the years, but is it going too far to hope this gets us back to Coleman/Owens/Wallace days? Granted, none of them will stay that long but I’ll take Freshman Coleman, Owens, and Wallace level play all day long.

Is it me or does that read like the author is dying to write something like could Lands re open his recruitment? The lack of saying Syracuse commit Kamari Lands just smells like disrespect.
I'm starting to think all these recruiting gurus have it out for JB. Its ridiculous how often we are left out or not mentioned/pumped up like other schools are when they talk about their recruits. Stupiddd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom