Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

I've relied on the same posters for info since the MCW recruitment. Gut Feelings have been wrong once or twice but their info rarely if ever is.
Yep, new insiders are always welcome, but if the proven insiders either can't confirm or can outright contradict the new insider, I know who I am going to believe. No matter how much I would like to believe the info.

Operating under the influence? Is that even an answer.
I think he's speaking French. I wouldn't give much credence to this dude. His attack on Hop was so insane.

Watched that Nike Basketball Skills Academy game, and was very impressed with King. Agree with what was posted earlier, that it was a competitive game, and not an all star type event. He is a fluid athlete that handles the ball very well for a wing, and looks to have the athleticism and size to be at the top or bottom of the zone. A little bigger than Malachi, and better lateral quickness than Andrew White (so could be a functional defender at both spots). Would be an excellent offensive team player, can shoot it, and willing creator for others. I've always wondered why he was the first recruit the staff offered for 2018, a few years back, but they continue to show they have a good eye for young talent. Hope the early interest pays off!