Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

Yep UK offering Louis is getting less likely...cuse may end up in a good position here with him...i couldn't even imagine king, bazley and carey coming in together...have we ever had 3 guys like that coming in together for the same class?
Not that I can remember. It puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.

Is there a scenario where the class could be Bazley/Carey/King/big man/Buddy?

Seems like we'd need some unanticipated roster movement, but that would be a NASTY class.
Totally doable...
Buddy = Walk on
Bazley = TT
Carey = Geno
King = Tyus
Carrigan or Roberts = Chukwu

Chukwu doesn't have to leave to get 5 though. We can still take 5 with him on board with the schollie gain.
Maybe grad transfer for Chukwu if a "mystery recruit" emerges...

Chukwu doesn't have to leave to get 5 though. We can still take 5 with him on board with the schollie gain.

PC could move on, and we keep TT. We would be absolutely loaded. Though, TT seems doubtful.

Regardless, we will have room. Baze, Carey, King, Carrigan, and Buddy would be monstrous. Especially if Matt, OB, Marek, and Sid are all around. Unbelievable frontcourt. FH, HW, EH as well. Insane to think about.

20170822_153022.png

I'll take in the hunt. If he would jump on a UK offer then he should have no problem with the competition here. Especially since we will have minutes available at the 3. Wouldn't blame him for going to Oregon though.

Oregons really becoming a force with their Canadian connections and parlaying that with their recent success to recruit nationally

Oregons really becoming a force with their Canadian connections and parlaying that with their recent success to recruit nationally

Definitely. Nike money, the area, and especially the women don't hurt either.

Chukwu, Carrigan/Roberts

Thompson, Moyer, Bazely, Brissett, Marek

Howard, Washington, Carey, Buddy

Even without King, that's a very very very strong foundation and immediately dangerous roster.

Sidibe too
So:
C - Chukwu, Sidibe and either Carrigan/Roberts
PF - TT; Moyer; Marek
SF - D-Baze; Brissett
SG - Washington; Buddy (Walk-on); Hughes
PG - Carey; Howard.

That's 12, if Buddy walks on. There's some uncertainty, as there is a potential for TT and one of Marek/Brissett to jump to pro ball. If that happens, we could be in position to add another player (a Battle-level SG IMO).

Last edited:
So:
C - Chukwu, Sidibe and either Carrigan/Roberts
PF - TT; Moyer; Marek
SF - D-Baze; Brissett
SG - Washington; Buddy (Walk-on)
PG - Carey; Howard.

That's 11. We have 12 available in 2018-19. So if Buddy walks on we can add one more player -- (a Battle-level SG would be best IMO). There's some uncertainty, as there is a potential for TT and one of Marek/Brissett to jump to pro ball. But we still have one open schollie for 2018 as things stand now (assuming we get Carey and Buddy walks on).

Missing hughes

FWIW..my buddy who is a UK insider..says that King (we all know this) is their backup plan. Pretty sure Johnson is going to commit to UK and they'll have some returning players next year so they wont do a HUGE reload like before