Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

But it's still Seton Hall and still in New Jersey.
They should just advertise: Hey, we are a private Catholic institution in the Tri-State area, we are just like Villanova!

U should read the smack on their board about us, under TT thread, I have been to that campus, to their practice facility, it's dumpy
They haven't been really relevant since PJ Carlesimo. And even then they were riding coattails of better BIG EAST programs. Amaker had a few good years there but he bolted quickly to greener pastures. If Willard has any sustained success he'll leave as well.

I'm telling u not happening for 17 or 18

So I'm not sure how any of this king going in 17 even started because as far as I know I have never read or heard anywhere that that was ever even a option or on the table for Louis...besides that it's a little late for that anyways I would think...but I would really like to know why you are so sure that we won't or can't land king for 18? You seem to often post with such confidence like your in the "know" but u never elaborate on the topics much... always short n sweet or short and sour it seems...I certainly understand if you are in the "know" that sometimes there are things u can't say but was curious as to what makes u so sure king to cuse in 18 isn't a likely possibility? When I look at that list I like our chances IF our staff goes all out for him and makes him a priority. Would have to think the possible idea of teaming up with bazley and carey would intrigue any recruit? Carey and king also know each other pretty well I believe so that could help? We should always be in contention for some of the talented jersey/ny players...at least that's how I feel!

What's the status on this guy?

Looks like a 1 in 8 chance, with Oregon seemingly leading. Have to assume we are probably battling maybe three other schools really.

So I'm not sure how any of this king going in 17 even started because as far as I know I have never read or heard anywhere that that was ever even a option or on the table for Louis...besides that it's a little late for that anyways I would think...but I would really like to know why you are so sure that we won't or can't land king for 18? You seem to often post with such confidence like your in the "know" but u never elaborate on the topics much... always short n sweet or short and sour it seems...I certainly understand if you are in the "know" that sometimes there are things u can't say but was curious as to what makes u so sure king to cuse in 18 isn't a likely possibility? When I look at that list I like our chances IF our staff goes all out for him and makes him a priority. Would have to think the possible idea of teaming up with bazley and carey would intrigue any recruit? Carey and king also know each other pretty well I believe so that could help? We should always be in contention for some of the talented jersey/ny players...at least that's how I feel!
Cuseky, you're a good poster so I want you to be aware that this King reclass stuff is MY fault, not dreaming's. I was the one that put up the post - and it's nothing more than wild speculation. I didn't mean to create any drama or unrealistic expectations. That's why I said, "tell me it's impossible". I was half-kidding and have ZERO knowledge that something like this is a possibility. Just clearing that up.

Cuseky, you're a good poster so I want you to be aware that this King reclass stuff is MY fault, not dreaming's. I was the one that put up the post - and it's nothing more than wild speculation. I didn't mean to create any drama or unrealistic expectations. That's why I said, "tell me it's impossible". I was half-kidding and have ZERO knowledge that something like this is a possibility. Just clearing that up.

All good! Just didn't know if there was something out there that I missed which there very well could have been! But dreaming seems confident that we have no chance with king so I wanted to ask why he feels that way?

It is possible that the staff didn't go all out for King before, due to perceived scholarship limitations. We now have one open that we didn't have as of Monday. So that could change the staff's approach and who they actively pursue moving forward.

I'd expect them to ramp things up with several prospects to fill TT's scholarship at this point. Looks like we're going to be bringing in another big class.

It is possible that the staff didn't go all out for King before, due to perceived scholarship limitations. We now have one open that we didn't have as of Monday. So that could change the staff's approach and who they actively pursue moving forward.

I'd expect them to ramp things up with several prospects to fill TT's scholarship at this point. Looks like we're going to be bringing in another big class.

Exactly! I would have to think that with kings situation and naming us in the top 8 that we would pursue him very hard now that we don't have to worry about where or who gets a scholarship. I'll admit I've been getting way ahead of myself and far too excited about certain possibilities for the 18 class and who it could end up being but I'm not sure how as a cuse fan you wouldn't be excited at the idea of bazley/carey/king coming in together and from a outsider with zero inside knowledge it "seems" as if we have a chance at it! But when I see certain posters so confidently posting we will NOT land king or have no chance etc etc I have to ask why?