Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

Can't details

Look at his final teams - top 20 kid missing the following schools we compete against on a yearly basis or have recruited notable players past few years - for example missing are Kentucky, Arizona, UCLA, Washington, Louisville, Miami, UNC, LSU, Texas, Duke, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wake Forest, Nova, Missouri, Alabama, G Tech and so on

and - Kentucky, Arizona, Duke, Miami, etc. are almost always on the same kids as us or always in on top 25 - always

Maryland, Seton Hall & U Conn are both playing a different game these days from what i have seen

If Hop is not pushing for him (if he was he would have been in final 8 ahead of Purdue)

Only wishing him the best and wishing SU the best

giphy.gif

Can't details

Look at his final teams - top 20 kid missing the following schools we compete against on a yearly basis or have recruited notable players past few years - for example missing are Kentucky, Arizona, UCLA, Washington, Louisville, Miami, UNC, LSU, Texas, Duke, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wake Forest, Nova, Missouri, Alabama, G Tech and so on

and - Kentucky, Arizona, Duke, Miami, etc. are almost always on the same kids as us or always in on top 25 - always

Maryland, Seton Hall & U Conn are both playing a different game these days from what i have seen

If Hop is not pushing for him (if he was he would have been in final 8 ahead of Purdue)

Can't details

You lost me as well, what are you trying to say?

You lost me as well, what are you trying to say?
I'm trying to read between the lines here and going out on a limb, but I'm inferring SU dreaming's post to mean that there is some shadiness going on behind the scenes in King's recruitment that is keeping many of the usual players away from going after him, and that in the end JB won't be willing to deal with said shadiness?

I'm trying to read between the lines here and going out on a limb, but I'm inferring this to mean that there is some shadiness going on behind the scenes in King's recruitment that is keeping many of the usual players away from going after him, and that in the end JB won't be willing to deal with said shadiness?

I like the idea that programs like UK and Arizona would see "some shadiness" with a five star recruit and be like "naw, we good."

I like the idea that programs like UK and Arizona would see "some shadiness" with a five star recruit and be like "naw, we good."
Lol good point...just pulling at straws

Can't details

Of all the teams you list, only Louisville and Maryland offered Darius Bazley, vast majority of schools we compete with for recruits on a yearly basis were not on his final teams list, yet somehow we miraculously got him, who's even higher rated than King. If you're implying that there are so many dark clouds hanging over King's recruitment that elite programs didn't wanna bother, based on the facet that his final school list is not littered with blue bloods, then how do you explain Brazley's commitment which was as smooth as it gets? Not doubting your conclusion because I'm not too high on us getting King either, but your logic made no sense.

Can't details

dwight.jpg

Can't details

It's a stream of unconsciousness...

Can't details

All hat and no cattle, so far.

Can't details

I want some of what you're dreaming.

Well, all I got from that is Maryland, UCon, and Seton Hall is the final 3. Who knows.

bottom line i have made it clear he will not be at SU next season and that's all i am willing to share

Do we have anyone/anything other than SU Dreaming supporting we are no longer in the hunt? A few days ago, we were in the top 8. Why would King blatantly lie to us and want to hurt our feelings?