Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

This one smells like it's gonna drag out. The only real info out there is that Oregon has momentum.

Everything else is speculation (emphasis added)

Do we have anyone/anything other than SU Dreaming supporting we are no longer in the hunt? A few days ago, we were in the top 8. Why would King blatantly lie to us and want to hurt our feelings?
Just because we are in the Top 8 doesn't mean we are necessarily in the hunt

bottom line i have made it clear he will not be at SU next season and that's all i am willing to share
Curious: is your source a team/program source or a Louis King source, or a high school/AAU ball source?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Hey, I get all my info from here and am not an insider. I thought we were still in the hunt for King until Dasher and SU Dreaming set me straight. With TT gone, I want to make sure we are set for the following year with multiple options. I have high hopes for 2018-19.

Hey, I get all my info from here and am not an insider. I thought we were still in the hunt for King until Dasher and SU Dreaming set me straight. With TT gone, I want to make sure we are set for the following year with multiple options. I have high hopes for 2018-19.
Sorry if that came across the wrong way, but we are still on him. If you go to his thread you'll see it.

bottom line i have made it clear he will not be at SU next season and that's all i am willing to share

Checkout Dean Francis's updated Crystal Ball on Louis King .......

Last edited:
Well that's a huge dump just taken in my bowl of cheerios...oh well we got bazley just need to land carey now!

Did you still eat them, carefullly?

I agree with the unbolded part of your post. I really hadn't read a lot about King on here for some reason until fairly recently, then again Ive been busy(not in Belize). Did the staff lat off him for a bit and then reengage or something?

we should just start trying the calipari approach...it looks like Duke has
The problem if we did it, the NCAA would be knocking at the door next day where these two slimey colleges get away with the cheating crap and NCAA turns their heads.

I will never understand the Oregon thing. They don't have that much better facilities and it's in Eugene. How someone could visit there and think it's cool is beyond me. I get how from a distance you could be like it's Nike U and they were all those different football uniforms but once you actually went there I don't understand. Now is the point where sobecuse is going to post how he likes there offense and if we ran that instead of our vanilla crap maybe we could get some of these kids. Come on sobe you know you want to.

It's literally nike u and how is Syracuse different or better than Eugene? Because they can get in a car and be in NYC in a few hours? I'm always so confused by these type of points.

If Nike was such a big deal shouldn't they recruit like UK or Duke? They've been good 3 or 4 years and the football team hasn't been good since Kelly left.

I will never understand the Oregon thing. They don't have that much better facilities and it's in Eugene. How someone could visit there and think it's cool is beyond me. I get how from a distance you could be like it's Nike U and they were all those different football uniforms but once you actually went there I don't understand. Now is the point where sobecuse is going to post how he likes there offense and if we ran that instead of our vanilla crap maybe we could get some of these kids. Come on sobe you know you want to.

Haha. I'll just stick to making a point about Eugene. I've been there and think it's a cool college town. Many publications feel that way, too.

Even with all the Nike money, no men's soccer. It's even more surprising given the rabid support the Portland Timbers have.

Louis King, the 6-foot-8 small forward from Hudson (N.J.) Catholic and Team Final, has cut his list to five from eight.

King now lists Oregon, N.C. State, Seton Hall, Kansas and Purdue. He cut UConn, Syracuse and Maryland from his previous list of eight.

Louis King, the 6-foot-8 small forward from Hudson (N.J.) Catholic and Team Final, has cut his list to five from eight.

King now lists Oregon, N.C. State, Seton Hall, Kansas and Purdue. He cut UConn, Syracuse and Maryland from his previous list of eight.

Well that's too bad. He was certainly a talent worth trying to get, but I am hoping this loss will help the staff focus on point guards and centers.