Class of 2023 - SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered

Boom. I'm in.
If you care about the program, you might want to think about helping.

The nice thing about the 315 is that donations are tax deductible. At least I am 99% sure they are...

Last edited:
Boom. I'm in.
Just for reference, our little SyraCRUZ initiative for our football tailgates raised nearly $20k paid out to seven student athletes from football, mens and womens basketball and lacrosse.

Getting ready to launch our 2023 donation drive. Keep an eye on the football board and hope you can join us for a tailgate and that you saved just a little $$ for us!

Let's all of us SU hoops recruiting enthusiasts start a collective. I'll contribute $444.44.
we don’t need to start a collaborative. All $ going to this one is for the Syracuse Basketball program
you can make your generous donation right there and it is all tax deductible. it is being run by Mike Bristol who does a lot of work for JB and Tony Desorbo, who manages money for JB. both are great guys who love the program and are doing this as volunteers.

Boom. I'm in.
My two cents which i have posted is that Adam is a very good person. He has been fantastic for Skaneateles and i know of a few individuals he has helped out without any publicity.
He is a good friend with Jim and his family.
He bleeds orange.
He makes sure that everything he does in relationship to the University, NOT just NIL but any involvement is signed off on.
He has done a ton of good for CYN.
He wants to help the kids that he is offering NIL deals by mentoring them and i believe he will make a great mentor to them as he has been through life.
Bottom line is Adam is a good egg in my book and I'm grateful to him for all of the support he has provided the Syracuse University and the region.

My two cents which i have posted is that Adam is a very good person. He has been fantastic for Skaneateles and i know of a few individuals he has helped out without any publicity.
He is a good friend with Jim and his family.
He bleeds orange.
He makes sure that everything he does in relationship to the University, NOT just NIL but any involvement is signed off on.
He has done a ton of good for CYN.
He wants to help the kids that he is offering NIL deals by mentoring them and i believe he will make a great mentor to them as he has been through life.
Bottom line is Adam is a good egg in my book and I'm grateful to him for all of the support he has provided the Syracuse University and the region.
144 percent agree. I had a long talk with Adam this morning. Hoping to do an in-depth piece soon on everything that's going on.

I was thinking more like Adam taking me to LA for the game so I can sell the kid on SU. I would have moved some appointments around. That kind of thing.
We need more selfless people like you in the world. ;)

I get it. Marcus has blown up for sure. I actually had something up on Marcus this morning, similar to Mike's article later in the day. I'll say it again. Syracuse is in good shape with Marcus. Very good shape.

I like very good shape. But I've been following recruiting too long to know that means almost nothing. The finish line isn't even NLI anymore, it's game 1. I felt the looseness of the top 5 list was an indication of how washy things may become. My gut is that someone's getting left at the altar. As a Syracuse fan, it's been implanted in me to expect that someone to be us.

Unfortunately, his season has come to an early end due to injury...
Screenshot_20230211-072051_Instagram.jpg

* Marcus said that he was playing with a hairline fracture in his foot.

** His team pulled off the #8 vs #1 upset, and Maximo was a big part of it.

Here is a link to the game recap along with injury news...

Unfortunately, his season has come to an early end due to injury...
View attachment 224942

* Marcus said that he was playing with a hairline fracture in his foot.

** His team pulled off the #8 vs #1 upset, and Maximo was a big part of it.

Here is a link to the game recap along with injury news...
Ouch, 5-19 shooting. Hopefully his hairline fracture heals well. Hopefully with his team losing and his season over means that we see him in the Dome for one of our Saturday games.