Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish there was some news, but he probably is gonna go through the process for a bit.

Screw all the rankings, as he's a top player in this class. But, I hope he isn't a kid waiting for someone else to offer.

Glad he showed interest, and we got him in. This would be the one to put some concerns to rest for some here. Not all, with the whole PG concerns. I'm good with things, but hey, gives us something to talk about.

Baze, for my health, become an Orangeman. I can just envision the high flying dunks in front of 30K+
Looks like you got your wish ha.

IMG_7277.GIF

Now let's get the PG we covet! Baze makes it possible for other dominoes to fall now! I can't overstate how BIG this is. A tip of my cap to the staff. I've been critical, but I've said it many times that I wanted to be wrong. Happy to be eating some crow. Let's keep the momentum going!!!!!

I was not expecting to get this kind of good news today. Was this a drama free recruitment? Is that even possible?

Maybe we should recruit Ohio more. Moyer and Bazley say they like Cuse. We offer, get them in for a visit and they are like "Yeah I'm committing to Syracuse because I like the coaches and loved it there."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom