Status
Not open for further replies.
All of us tonight after celebrating

Attachments

• IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 69
Gotta hang on to this one...

Meh - I'm not as worried about basketball players committing. Early signing period comes in November. We should be fine here.

Big-time get. This kid is an All-ACC caliber player from the moment he steps on campus.

Amazing how one positive can turn the tides. Agree with the post above that Brissett/Bazley are two ridiculous book-end forwards for us in 2018. Add in Sidibe and the future is bright along the front line.

Not sure what the heck is going on at the guard position but I am hoping we can get Carey. Battle likely has one more year, so we'll need to sure up both positions. Washington is a decent program guy but we need more depth & higher-end talent at the position moving forward.

Awesome news and finally a big time W.

This kid looks great and will only get better once he gets stronger.

Time to apply pressure to Carey and hope to get his commitment soon.

Another W there and a lot of our recruiting question marks will have quickly turned around. We're going to be strong at forward, now it's really time to get much better at guard, especially PG.

"I got the feeling that this was a perfect fit. I could tell that Coach Boeheim had made a big impact on the lives of his players. He has four former players on his staff. They coach there and other players live there year-round.

Well. I guess I can put the "We need outside assistants" take on the shelf for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom