Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid has serious skills! I know others have said it but he looks like he was built to play for us

Good lord
raEEZn.gif

How is this dude not going to wind up at Duke or UK?

Wouldn't be shocked if they end up getting involved at some point...i think Louisville winds up being a big player here...really hope we pull all the stops for this kid. I know our need at pg is by far the most important but out of all the 18 recruits I think I would like him in Orange the most!

I agree, and he is just scratching the surface. He will refine his skills and physically develop. Sky is the limit.
Either Matt Moyer, Recruiter Esq. steps up the closing game (Ohio)
or
Next time this guy is in town, we cancel all flights for good and all. Hulkamania, we could use the assist so thank you in advance.

Either Matt Moyer, Recruiter Esq. steps up the closing game (Ohio)
or
Next time this guy is in town, we cancel all flights for good and all. Hulkamania, we could use the assist so thank you in advance.
Yep. Obviously this kid would excel anywhere. But, we do have a way of showcasing our forwards, particularly multi skilled guys like him.

Been out of the loop for a bit...is the desired class for the staff look like this?

Ayala/Carey, Williams, Swider, Bazley/Shittu

Appears the "Plan Bs" are already moving on to be another school's "Plan A."

Been out of the loop for a bit...is the desired class for the staff look like this?

Pretty good list. Dont forget about Buddy, saw something today mentioning the fact that he could walk-on at cuse and receive free tuition without using up a scholarship.

I'd love to see Carey, Boeheim, Williams, Swider, Bazley and Carrigan

Depending on schollies available I would like carey, hughes, bazley, swider, roberts and Boeheim. If need be I'd take david duke if carey goes elsewhere. Just hope they are pursuing duke as hard as carey just in case carey decides not to come here. U know the eggs in one basket thing that's been mentioned a million times on here over the past year. Wonder how many scholarships we will end up having available after this season.

Pretty good list. Dont forget about Buddy, saw something today mentioning the fact that he could walk-on at cuse and receive free tuition without using up a scholarship.
He can't. His dad, our coach, earns too much for free tuition.

He can't. His dad, our coach, earns too much for free tuition.

You sure? Unless "senior" administration has a diffeeent scale and aren't considered benefit eligible employees. This is the policy, which has been the same since 2012 for salary. But it really doesn't matter because jb won't have a problem paying full tuition.

1. Eligible Dependents matriculated on or after Fall 2014
    For eligible courses taken during the Fall 2014 - Summer 2015 academic year, the tuition waiver is based on the Eligible Employee's University salary as of November 1, 2013 as follows:

• 100% if the salary is less than $50,000 adjusted by the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increases for fiscal years 2012, 2013 and 2014;

• 95% if the salary is greater than or equal to $50,000 but less than $100,000, both thresholds adjusted by the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increases for fiscal years 2012, 2013 and 2014;

• 90% if the salary is greater than or equal to $100,000 adjusted by the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increases for fiscal years 2012, 2013 and 2014.

For eligible courses taken during subsequent academic years, the thresholds will continue to be increased by an amount equal to the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increase.
    For purposes of determining the level of tuition waiver, the University salary to be used is the Eligible Employee's "average base benefits rate" as defined by the University and recorded by the Office of Human Resources. The measurement of an Eligible Employee's University salary as referred to in this policy will be determined as of each November 1 prior to the academic year of receiving a tuition waiver.

You sure? Unless "senior" administration has a diffeeent scale and aren't considered benefit eligible employees. This is the policy, which has been the same since 2012 for salary. But it really doesn't matter because jb won't have a problem paying full tuition.

1. Eligible Dependents matriculated on or after Fall 2014
    For eligible courses taken during the Fall 2014 - Summer 2015 academic year, the tuition waiver is based on the Eligible Employee's University salary as of November 1, 2013 as follows:

• 100% if the salary is less than $50,000 adjusted by the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increases for fiscal years 2012, 2013 and 2014;

• 95% if the salary is greater than or equal to $50,000 but less than $100,000, both thresholds adjusted by the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increases for fiscal years 2012, 2013 and 2014;

• 90% if the salary is greater than or equal to $100,000 adjusted by the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increases for fiscal years 2012, 2013 and 2014.
    For eligible courses taken during subsequent academic years, the thresholds will continue to be increased by an amount equal to the University's annual budgeted salary staff pro-forma increase.
    For purposes of determining the level of tuition waiver, the University salary to be used is the Eligible Employee's "average base benefits rate" as defined by the University and recorded by the Office of Human Resources. The measurement of an Eligible Employee's University salary as referred to in this policy will be determined as of each November 1 prior to the academic year of receiving a tuition waiver.
No. I am not sure. That was posted here a couple of months ago by posters to claim to know what the deal is. They posted that there is some sliding scale for free tuition.

No. I am not sure. That was posted here a couple of months ago by posters to claim to know what the deal is. They posted that there is some sliding scale for free tuition.

That's the sliding scale I posted right from their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom