Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we hire a guy to shadow Bazely and keep him away from UK and WWW. He's decomitted from Ohio St already. Need to keep him under lock and key. When can he sign his LOI? ;)

It's not football. Kids don't usually flip unless something drastic happens like a coach stepping down.

I will I can promise you.

Carey and top 30 Forward is a Syracuse recruiting class. The good the less worries. The less worries them more optimism.
I have been saying that we 1. would have a good recruiting year this year and 2. would have guys coming back next year that we will be excited about. I see no reason to change that view. Three frosh forwards plus Bazley. And who knows about TT. We get Carey and away we go.

The length with Brissett, Thompson, Bazley and Hughes is going to be bonkers
Thompson will not be here... but overall point remains valid. Even with TT Battle and Dolezaj almost sure to be gone, Brissett and Bazley w Moyer as backup F is awesome.

A senior FH and Hughes at guards.
Great base.

Not sure nowadays everyone comes at me. So I come ready. I apologize if it was light headed which I believe you meant it to be.

It was. I view your concerns as legit and reasonable. No issue with them being voiced on a fan board. That being said, i did not share the same worries, although doesnt mean i am right.

Back to the regularly scheduled program. This commit has me so pumped. Jb should send out a sean lewis post commit tweet of his own.

Allen Griffin paying some fast dividends. Great recruit and proving the faith Boeheim had in him. Very pumped. This is the guy we needed to get the recruiting mojo back on track. Hopefully, this guy is gonna be a star.

Who says the assistant coach isnt important. Hire a pro and good things happen.
Did I say somewhere that ass'ts weren't important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom