Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team in 2018 is already looking like a force and it's 2 years away, obviously a lot can happen but as of now we have prototypical Syracuse players at almost every position.

PG: Carey (I expect we land), senior: Howard, Sophmore: Washington
SG: Sophmore: Hughes
SF/PF: Sophmore: Brissett, Sophmore: Moyer Sophmore: Marek, Freshman: Bazley
C: Senior: Paschal, Sophmore: Sidibe

The only weakness I see right now is we need some depth at SG. Other than that it's a team with a lot of potential and a lot of athleticism.

We need
This team in 2018 is already looking like a force and it's 2 years away, obviously a lot can happen but as of now we have prototypical Syracuse players at almost every position.

The only weakness I see right now is we need some depth at SG. Other than that it's a team with a lot of potential and a lot of athleticism.
We need a 2G/SF type player to go along with Carey or another elite PG. it needs to be someone who can shoot. Other than that we should be really solid.

Your backup SG goes by the name Buddy

Why would you come over to the USA to play college ball if the goal isn't the NBA or an Education? I don't doubt it, just don't get the reasoning aside from life experience.

I don't think its the goal, it is possible that he just doesn't like the United States, or misses home.

Still need shooters and maybe a Center/post scorer type.

Carey and a quality combo shooter would be great.

Long, lanky, athletic lefty who can handle and finish with both hands. He can shoot it well enough. He's one of those forwards that can get the rebound and lead the break. Very skilled.
So, glad that he committed and really excited that hopefully now the negative nonesense on the recruiting side is stopped for awhile.

I was going to start a thread questioning who is/was Syracuse's number 1 priority to recruit for 2018?
It has changed a lot since the end of the year with the players that we were recruiting to include Quinerly, Carey, Swider, Reid, Bazley, slater, Duke, etc.

Now I do not have to because my question has been answered. It is Darius Bazley.

Welcome, Darius to the Cuse and congratulations on the right decision that you made.

This is why I liked this post

A few things. 1 it's awesome to not go through the roller coaster of a recruitment only to get in a guys top 4 and then lose out...instead we have a kid that expressed interest in us and comes on a unofficial and we don't hear a whole lot about it and now a few days later we get on to a surprise commitment! Love it...ohio seems to be good for us lately. 2 bazleys main goal is and was to get to a program that he felt would propel him to the league. I don't expect this kid to be around long and that's ok as long as he has a stellar year! 3 after reading one of the articles I think waters put out it's obvious he really liked the idea of family and our staff all being ex players and connected to cuse...i know alot of us wanted a outside assistant that had some recruiting firepower to come in and shake things up but in this case it worked out for us being a cuse family...i love it! Way to go griff he is already proving to be a huge get for our staff! 4 can we all get back to being HAPPY CUSE FANS!!!! The sky is not falling and we got a big signature win that was much needed...we will be just fine with our old nose picking HOF coach for a few more years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom