Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my concern as well. Just gotta hang on before K and Cal notice him.

Bazley was a very early commit but obviously found out things weren't going to smoothly at OSU and was worried about their ability to help him get to the NBA. He had a much better idea of what he was looking for this time found it at SU and pulled the trigger. I think he'll turn out to be solid on his commitment.

Bazley was a very early commit but obviously found out things weren't going to smoothly at OSU and was worried about their ability to help him get to the NBA. He had a much better idea of what he was looking for this time found it at SU and pulled the trigger. I think he'll turn out to be solid on his commitment.

Not going to say it can't or won't happen but I HIGHLY doubt he would decommit from 2 schools in one year...i think we are solid here but will certainly feel much better once it's signed sealed and delivered!

The exciting thing is that Bazley's game seemed to really come together for him in the last few months. Look at what he is doing now and realize he is getting better rapidly. He's got a chance to be one of those big impact freshman that get talked about all year.

Last edited:
Great news!!! Come on SU recruits, let's now all get on board and keep that 'train on riding!'

I have long thought this would be a very cool "traditional" song (like "Country Boy" in B'more, or "Sweet Caroline" in Boston) to sign in the Dome.

giphy-downsized (10).gif

The exciting thing is that Bazley's game seemed to really come together for him in the last few months. Look at what he is doing now and realize he is getting better rapidly. He's got a chance to be one of those big impact freshman that get talked about all year.
He still looks like a kid. When his body matures, he is going to be incredible. Problem is, it will probably happen after he has left SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom