Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying this about DB, but Ive noticed some of these clips that show one play have me wondering if the play wasnt a defensive lowlight as much as an offensive highlight. Does anyone else get where Im coming from? A crossover dribble is often involved. Again, not pickout out one player in particular, but just finally had enough nerve to say it for various reasons.

upload_2017-6-8_12-44-42.jpeg

Absolutely must get. Swider is out so getting this one is extremely important to get the ball rolling with top 25 talent.
No offense, but the defeatist attitude is getting old. Swider is out? Until he says he's committed to Duke, he is not out. Recent history has not been on our side, but if you think we will never beat Duke again for a recruit you're crazy.

No offense, but the defeatist attitude is getting old. Swider is out? Until he says he's committed to Duke, he is not out. Recent history has not been on our side, but if you think we will never beat Duke again for a recruit you're crazy.

Hope I'm wrong. Just being realistic. Really do hope I'm wrong. Just don't see it happening. Much better chance with this kid.

What's that old Dusty Springfield tune? Oh, yes: "Wishing and Hoping." But I can't help but admire the optimism!

Have you ever stuffed a 1st grader? I mean a straight up thumping of their shot right back over their head. I promise you will want to do it again. ;)
As a former kindergarten gym teacher this was one of my favorite ways to entertain myself when the kids played basketball. I can't tell you the amount of times I swatted shots clear across the gym.

As a former kindergarten gym teacher this was one of my favorite ways to entertain myself when the kids played basketball. I can't tell you the amount of times I swatted shots clear across the gym.

And from those humble beginnings, you were well on your way to scoring 4 TDs in a single game at Polk High? :cool:

upload_2017-6-10_12-16-21.jpeg

All the Syracuse talk is good to hear. I don't wanna get too excited. This is one of the kids that would make us a legit top team with the 2017 class having a year under their belt. Carey/Duke, and Bazley. Ouuu baby. Bazley is that forward that we make runs with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom