Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 18 is loaded at the forwards spot. Lots can happen and we are in a much better situation with some of these kids than has been reported.
Yep. Red is nails. And I think Griff is too. Perfect situation for Gmac to learn.

I predict someone will warn you to take your shittu-talk to the proper thread.

Would be great to have either of these kids, but as others have said, I'm more concerned about PG. It would be great to have someone who could properly feed one of these guys, if we land them.

Is there anyone currently in the lead for Bazley?

I predict someone will warn you to take your shittu-talk to the proper thread.

Would be great to have either of these kids, but as others have said, I'm more concerned about PG. It would be great to have someone who could properly feed one of these guys, if we land them.

Is there anyone currently in the lead for Bazley?

Seems like Louisville and Xavier will be biggest comp. Most Cincy kids stay close to home

Seems like Louisville and Xavier will be biggest comp. Most Cincy kids stay close to home

Hopefully not Louisville, of course. Rather not watch him dunking against us. Would love to see him dunking over LVille. This kid is a monster. I would be surprised if he isn't one and done. Perfect fit for us, and looks a lot like a great we had at one time. Won't mention that name.

I want Carey or Duke, but as I've said I think HW will be great. Still, we need a PG but this kid is a program changer. HW will be able to feed him the ball for whoever said we need a PG to get it to him.

Shittu would be great, but this kid is something else. In my opinion.

If you had a choice of Bazely or Shittu but could only take one who would it be?

I would go with Baze because of his ability to handle the ball and shoot from outside while still being able to rebound like a mofo.

If you had a choice of Bazely or Shittu but could only take one who would it be?

I would go with Baze because of his ability to handle the ball and shoot from outside while still being able to rebound like a mofo.

Good news. There is no wrong answer. I have been in the Simi camp all along, but Baze is very intriguing to say the least. He seems made for SU.

Agreed.

Major recruiting sites currently have him at 32, 42, 43, and 73. Baze will only go up...

"Unless he signs with Syracuse", or so is the narrative.

That spin and pass was pretty, and makes me think he could do the next Fab(360 dunk in a game). We cant win a title every year, but plays like that also make a season memorable.

I know it's been said but Bazely could have been cloned from a combination of great SU forwards and grown in a giant lab under the Dome. His base skill set is somewhere between Owens and Coleman. Not saying he is as good as either but he has the ball skills & length, while being able to shoot it well enough to dominate under JB.

I know it's been said but Bazely could have been cloned from a combination of great SU forwards and grown in a giant lab under the Dome. His base skill set is somewhere between Owens and Coleman. Not saying he is as good as either but he has the ball skills & length, while being able to shoot it well enough to dominate under JB.

You said it, not me. I'm not getting blamed for this one, but he has a lot of DC in his game.

If it's Bazley, or Shittu, as someone asked, then it's a no brainer for me. Screw the rankings. Darius is one of the best I've seen in his class. Stay away UK, KU, and K. Those damn K's. Even the KFC school.

Gotta lock him up soon. We can't keep recruiting for these schools that swoop in late, and take kids away. I know he was OSU, so this is fair game, yeah. Recruiting is just obnoxiously different now, but that's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom