Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that he mentions visiting the dorms Thought recruits don't care about facilities
He is looking at recruitment in a smarter fashion than he originally did when he selected Ohio State. He is looking what each College has to offer vice just the college's basketball team. 1st RED warning Sign; sounds like Archie Miller has a good relationship in the works with him.

What great chance for Griff to get out of the gate fast!

What a win it would be for him and us in general. Ill say the one thing I feel good about with this kid is that he showed interest in us and one of his big things was having a program that could get him to the league. Now obviously all of these schools will get him there if he's good enough but I think he knows our history and record of getting guys there. I feel like we are in this one as long as we put up the fight we have a chance...Just my opinion not based off of anything other then following his recruitment. Really want to see this kid in Orange along side of carey or duke!

Yep. But Simi could commit first anyway.
Wow, what a dilemma if either Shittu or Bazley would commit to Syracuse and early.

I like them both and I would take either that (qualifies and) signs first and be happy with that decision!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom