Class of 2018 - SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

why are people troubled by kids being recruited for depth. he's unlikey to contribute next year and then we'll recruit over him.
I was one of the people who said we can get by with what we have after we lost Bazley and Moyer. We can. Having said that, the coaching staff clearly prioritized adding depth at forward and center. We should be able to close on both Braswell and Osunniyi and there’s no sugarcoating if we don’t.

He is # 3 out of 3 forwards (excluding Hughes), so there is going to be playing time. He is going to get a lot of minutes if Sidibe is not healthy and Marek has to slide to the 5. If he is dropping jump shots, then he is going to get playing time. This should be a no-brainer.
he'd be the 4th forward, and he knows that last year's 3rd forward - a former top 100 recruit with a year in the system - just transferred out because of lack of playing time.
these kids are not stupid and they are well informed. if immediate playing time is his concern, then he will not pick syracuse.

my recruiting pitch would be centered on wes johnson. an underrated kid out of high school. good athlete, good shooter, tried going to the big xii (throwing some shade at okie state) but had to come to syracuse to maximize his potential. syracuse system made him a lottery pick with career earnings of over $30m. that's the vision we have for you, robert.

my recruiting pitch would be centered on wes johnson. an underrated kid out of high school. good athlete, good shooter, tried going to the big xii (throwing some shade at okie state) but had to come to syracuse to maximize his potential. syracuse system made him a lottery pick with career earnings of over $30m. that's the vision we have for you, robert.
Mine would be Hakim Warrick, ncaa champion.

he'd be the 4th forward, and he knows that last year's 3rd forward - a former top 100 recruit with a year in the system - just transferred out because of lack of playing time.
these kids are not stupid and they are well informed. if immediate playing time is his concern, then he will not pick syracuse.
I think he earned his lack of playing time.

Coach K is scared to death
Thought it was interesting that UMASS was in on a guy who's other 2 final teams were the Orange and Ok State. That is pretty high falutin company.

I was one of the people who said we can get by with what we have after we lost Bazley and Moyer. We can. Having said that, the coaching staff clearly prioritized adding depth at forward and center. We should be able to close on both Braswell and Osunniyi and there’s no sugarcoating if we don’t.
We cant get by with 2 natural forwards 2 centers one that is questionable.

If he's well informed, then he also knows that 3rd forward may not have gotten the playing time he wanted, but it wasn't as though he didn't get the opportunity to get the playing time he wanted. There is some responsibility on the part of the player to do his part also, like minimally be able to stick the ball in the basket occasionally, hold onto boards, and defend someone once in awhile.