Class of 2018 - SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Every situation is entirely different and nobody can judge a kid for making a decision he thinks is best, but I would be very surprised if we don't get him based on the circumstances.

1. Most of the other schools that have offered him. One team is not like the rest, and that is Syracuse.
2. Playing time NEXT year. It's available. This year we know this is a depth piece, but things happen and he will still see some PT.

I strongly like our chances. No insider info.

Blythewood coach Zeke Washington said Wednesday that Braswell is down to three schools, including Syracuse, Oklahoma State and Massachusetts.

Braswell has already visited both Oklahoma State and UMass.

"He likes Oklahoma State and UMass,'' Washington said, "but he's intrigued at what Syracuse has to offer.''

Other schools, such as Creighton, Pittsburgh and Charlotte have called recently, but according to Washington, Braswell has narrowed his focus to SU, Oklahoma State and UMass.

Washington said the Syracuse coaches are trying to schedule a campus visit for the athletic forward.

Blythewood coach Zeke Washington said Wednesday that Braswell is down to three schools, including Syracuse, Oklahoma State and Massachusetts.

Braswell has already visited both Oklahoma State and UMass.

"He likes Oklahoma State and UMass,'' Washington said, "but he's intrigued at what Syracuse has to offer.''

Other schools, such as Creighton, Pittsburgh and Charlotte have called recently, but according to Washington, Braswell has narrowed his focus to SU, Oklahoma State and UMass.

Washington said the Syracuse coaches are trying to schedule a campus visit for the athletic forward.

So it's between the ACC, and B12, and the soon to be B10

Just watched his vid - he looks very smooth from three range, he is long, not super explosive, but reasonably athletic.

Can anybody please tell me why the staff prioritized Golden over this kid in the first place ??

Just watched his vid - he looks very smooth from three range, he is long, not super explosive, but reasonably athletic.

Can anybody please tell me why the staff prioritized Golden over this kid in the first place ??

My guess is Golden would be more ready to give ACC minutes this year.

My guess is Golden would be more ready to give ACC minutes this year.

And Golden is a 4 while Braswell is a 3. Going forward based on the roster and who we’re recruiting next year, we need more depth at the 4.

Gotta like that we are the only school in his final three that will play a conference game in his home state. That should count for something. It’s about a 2.5 hour drive to Clemson.