Class of 2018 - SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

I asked a buddy of mine who is an AAU nut and goes to most of the tournaments..I asked him about Bras..he said he is a Southerland clone for us...FWIW

Southerland couldn't dribble or create his own shot. That mean Braswell will need a lot of screens to get something.

Who wouldnt take A Southerland clone?

Imo this kid reminds me a lot more of Nichols.

Southerland couldn't dribble or create his own shot. That mean Braswell will need a lot of screens to get something.
Cool story bro...he’s still better than anyone on this team not named Oshae

The guard aspects of his game (passing, vision, handle) give him a slightly different feel than Dirty as a player but the crazy hops and shooting stroke are definitely similar.

Cool story indeed. Facts got under your skin? Who is Braswell better than or are you referring to Southerland?

Cool story indeed. Facts got under your skin? Who is Braswell better than or are you referring to Southerland?
Reading comprehenson much?
And I’m totally saying a kid who isnt even committed here yet or 99% of members ever seen the kid...is better than players on our team.

And I’d take southerland or his clone every day of the week.
moyer would have been in his 3rd year in the system and more likely to contribute next year. but if braswell signs up & is a reasonable facsimile of southerland, he'll pay dividends in years 3 and 4

moyer would have been in his 3rd year in the system and more likely to contribute next year. but if braswell signs up & is a reasonable facsimile of southerland, he'll pay dividends in years 3 and 4
Perhaps we'll know more tomorrow since he'll be visiting. :)

Carey,Howard, and Hughes are better all around players then James and I loved James

Obviously a commitment this week would be great but does anyone have info on his timetable for an announcement? Long forwards that can shoot are a rare breed so I'd love to have him.

I often wonder if that one exhibition where he hit five 3's had any effect on that decision?

I think you're probably right. I certainly thought he would at least regularly be able to get off the bench after seeing that, but only played 13 games.

Obviously a commitment this week would be great but does anyone have info on his timetable for an announcement? Long forwards that can shoot are a rare breed so I'd love to have him.

Signing period ends May 16.