Class of 2018 - SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

It’s been on the recruiting board

His 6’10 would have finished 7th in the ACC track and field finals a few days ago...

Men High Jump
I was just going to post the same thing. It could happen but will the coaches let it happen. Not sure if that was part of the recruiting process.

I’m excited too but let’s calm down
I’m perfectly calm, dude. The upside is there. Bazley’s an athletic freak with a jump shot, guard skills, and defensive instincts that fit our zone. Right now Braswell is a poor man’s version of that. If - if - he realizes his full potential, he’ll be at Bazley’s level in three or four years.

I’m perfectly calm, dude. The upside is there. Bazley’s an athletic freak with a jump shot, guard skills, and defensive instincts that fit our zone. Right now Braswell is a poor man’s version of that. If - if - he realizes his full potential, he’ll be at Bazley’s level in three or four years.
Bazley could be potentially be a lottery pick next year. Braswell was a 2/3 star recruit no one heard of 3 weeks ago.

I love the pickup this late into the cycle and his potential as well; but to say he can be as good as Bazley in 3 years? You could definitely say he’ll help us more in 3 years than Bazley would though

Bazley could be potentially be a lottery pick next year. Braswell was a 2/3 star recruit no one heard of 3 weeks ago.

I love the pickup this late into the cycle and his potential as well; but to say he can be as good as Bazley in 3 years? You could definitely say he’ll help us more in 3 years than Bazley would though

Bingo

Hopefully he develops. I’m excited but tempered. He looks like a very poor man’s Southerland and maybe Lydon also. Not a bad thing at all.