Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

RCSI 28 during Covid for Benny. Freeman was the best player on the best AAU team in the country. I think too many here are shell shocked from past few years and their games are nothing alike.

That COVID NBA draft was wild as well.

As that first comment says, "living on the rim." He's 6'9" in a 'friendly.' I really want to see him working on the jumper. I thought he said himself that our coaches are giving him critical advice, and things he needs to work on. I assumed the outside stuff was a major part of that.

Honestly he kinda looks like Jesse Edwards running at the rim.

As that first comment says, "living on the rim." He's 6'9" in a 'friendly.' I really want to see him working on the jumper. I thought he said himself that our coaches are giving him critical advice, and things he needs to work on. I assumed the outside stuff was a major part of that.

Love him to add that 3 ball as a consistent threat. Love him to be as much a problem all over the court and then some as Andre Jackson was for UConn even more. Just be a really good hooper with elite athleticism and keep working. Love his game as it stands now and expect it only keeps improving

8fff321d-ddad-4c2c-a1d2-ec9b5df7f843_text.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom