Class of 2025 - SF Shon Abaev (FL) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Shon Abaev (FL) Offered

IMG_2068.jpeg
Can’t be bad, right?

With what's being said, I can't fault the staff for taking Womack's commitment. Can't be left at the alter with no bird in hand so to speak.

Need to land Kiyan to have some momentum and then you can put some icing on the cake to round out the rest of the class with Shaun or someone else

As far as I can tell, the commitment by Aaron has nothing to do with Kiyan and/or Shon. From what I've been told, it has more to do, potentially, with Syracuse not landing Ryder Frost.
I can see that (the commitment due to Ryder Frost signing elsewhere). I can also see Womack having similar skills to Kiyan as well. it all leans towards potential and not being bridesmaids for top 20-50 high school recruits.

I still feel we have a good chance on landing Anthony but a lower chance on landing Abaev. We are still somehow a candidate for Abaev

I can see that (the commitment due to Ryder Frost signing elsewhere). I can also see Womack having similar skills to Kiyan as well. it all leans towards potential and not being bridesmaids for top 20-50 high school recruits.

I still feel we have a good chance on landing Anthony but a lower chance on landing Abaev. We are still somehow a candidate for Abaev
Oh, all great points. Yeah, Aaron and Kiyan, I believe, are both 6-foot-5 or so. SG/wing, etc. I also agree that SU is in a "better" spot with Kiyan than Shon, but Shon has also said more than once that he has a strong relationship with Red. His recruitment is tough to gauge; so many OVs. I have no reason to believe, at least for now, that Syracuse isn't in the mix for Shon (who BTW is in OTE as a senior).

Walton heirs motivated to bring Arkansas recruits = unlimited budget for NIL.

Don’t forget Jerry Jones is an Arkansas guy too…no idea if he does anything for hoops but presume if they needed it…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom