Class of 2022 - SF Ty Rodgers (MI) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Ty Rodgers (MI) Offered

Gosh I want this recruit so much. Would take him over Chance and JT in a heartbeat
It’s funny how the board seems split on who’d they prefer between Chance and Rodgers

I think Taylor, Lands and 1 of Rodgers/Chance can absolutely play together.

Hell, if the staff thinks Chance can play PG, you could play all 4 - just need a 5
I’m not staff, but I think Chance can definitely play point guard. That being said, I want Copeland as the 1 and Chance as a 1/2, Taylor or Rodgers as 2/3 and Lands as a 2/3. What a rotation at the 1-3 positions.

Rodgers just looks like a big time baller but I do question whether he can finish like that over 6-9 kids - Paul Harris finished everything in high school too -
Had the exact same thought, but the kid plays like a beast. Talk about "attacking the basket"! All-in-all I kinda like Chance better- seems like a more skilled player.

It’s why I struggle to believe he leaves Michigan.

Unfortunately, that's been the biggest obstacle all along. This kid is too good not to be a priority for those two flagship programs. It would have been nearly impossible to pull him, once those two programs turn up the heat.

Unfortunately, that's been the biggest obstacle all along. This kid is too good not to be a priority for those two flagship programs. It would have been nearly impossible to pull him, once those two programs turn up the heat.

Yup.

And given the choice between Ty (who is awesome, but will be nearly impossible to lock down) and Mr Taylor, who for some reason is NOT being hotly pursued by UVA -
we've got MUCH better odds on the latter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom