Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Slater wouldn't put this out without cause. The knee injury could still be lingering significantly behind the scenes.
I don’t think it’s the knee. I think it’s probably a warning about all the drama that could come with Chance. IIRC what folks were saying, he had a lot of people/hangers-on (or maybe his dad?) making a lot of demands of programs and coaches at the end of his high school recruitment.

Last edited:
could also mean that in order for Westry to join Syracuse it means Judah is NBA bound.

Haha I really dont want to share anything of it because it is subscriber only material but it’s like $3 a month. Promise it’s worth it
can you link his patreon? i have no idea how to find him on patreon

Something similar happened to me while I was subbed to a Giants insider pod, and since then I just won’t mess with Patreon.

Yeah also I want to add from what I recall none of that ever made it to Dean... it looked like Patreon got it themselves.. obviously disputed it but yeah I was done.

Same experience with that podcast and patreon. Sorry but I’m not exposing myself to that for his podcast and it is on him. If he gave a crap about any of you, he’d find a way to not get you ripped off. Hard pass.