Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

I had stopped because it was always bad news. It was accurate, but always bad. Now, I think it will be fun again. I am going to start following again.
Listened to the pod which was based half on Chase Westry. information Provided in the pod is very similar to what has been shared on this thread. Did not see any new or different information.

I have enjoyed some of his pods in the past.

Try cancelling a subscription on there, it’s like getting out of the mafia.
You nailed it. I had a very difficult time getting out of my subscription with Patreon. Very frustrated with the process for exiting.

Exactly the same experience; no issues with Patreon. When Dean drops a pod, it’s always filled with excellent content. Best $3 I spend every month.
I just listen to his free podcast on Spotify. It’s well worth the listen

I just listen to his free podcast on Spotify. It’s well worth the listen
So, he has a free pod and a paid pod? I haven’t listened to either. Is there a big difference between the two?

Chance related here- if we land him, do we think that results in any players leaving as a result? He will take some minutes away from all our returning players. I would choose to keep everyone from last year if it was Chance vs the thought of losing someone.

Chance related here- if we land him, do we think that results in any players leaving as a result? He will take some minutes away from all our returning players. I would choose to keep everyone from last year if it was Chance vs the thought of losing someone.
How I see things. Chance projects as a wing/third guard alongside Mintz and Starling. So he eats into the playing time of Taylor and Bell (maybe Copeland if he can't make the jump to PG).

But Chance, who projects out to be an elite defender and an average scorer pairs up well with Taylor/Bell who project out as really good shooters but average defenders.

Ultimately it's Taylor and Bell who have fairly redundant skill sets and positions. My guess is they will battle it out this year, one guy will win and the other will transfer and that will happen with or without Chance.

How I see things. Chance projects as a wing/third guard alongside Mintz and Starling. So he eats into the playing time of Taylor and Bell (maybe Copeland if he can't make the jump to PG).

But Chance, who projects out to be an elite defender and an average scorer pairs up well with Taylor/Bell who project out as really good shooters but average defenders.

Ultimately it's Taylor and Bell who have fairly redundant skill sets and positions. My guess is they will battle it out this year, one guy will win and the other will transfer and that will happen with or without Chance.
This

Bingo

Chance was 0 for 14 from three last year. We need a center and a shooter.