Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

Ayala is Edelin with a jump shot.
I loved Edelins game, and you don't see many players like him these days, the closest player I can think of is Kyle Anderson. Now that you said it I can definitely see some similarities in Ayala's game (albeit from highlights only).

Has there been a commitment or some indication he coming to 'Cuse that I missed?

Check the update on the pay side.[/QUOTE]
Bison see Buffalo. Buffalo, second largest city in New York state.

Allah, Kabbalah, impala, Kampala, masala, amygdala, mancala, Ramallah, Upsala, McCollough, Cipolla, koala.
Darn, I am having a hard time reading things today, would you be able to take a video of yourself saying all that as fast as you can and then post it? That would be great.

Darn, I am having a hard time reading things today, would you be able to take a video of yourself saying all that as fast as you can and then post it? That would be great.
Set to the tune of "We Didn't Start the Fire" or "The Name Game."

If Ayala passes his SAT's, will he reclassify and come to cuse? When are his SAT's?

If Ayala passes his SAT's, will he reclassify and come to cuse? When are his SAT's?
He's already taken both the SAT and ACT. Was awaiting ACT scores in February, so he should have his scores by now.

Should definitely have scores by now. I think it's really going to come down if he wants to do it or not...plus the ncaa didn't let diallo come in till January..hope it isn't the same for Eric

Allah, Kabbalah, impala, Kampala, masala, amygdala, mancala, Ramallah, Upsala, McCollough, Cipolla, koala.

You left out Paul Begala. LOL

Does anyone know about Ayala and a realistic timeline for if we reclassifies or not? I don't believe he has said when he would make a decision by in general but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Great...to someone like him, Oregon may be very appealing...figures Tucker decides to come give us a visit instead of going there and now they offer ayala...fricken ducks are playing games with us lol

Ugh. 2017 or 2018 offer?

Does anyone know if it's for 17 or 18 or both? Do we really like our chances of landing this kid for this year or are we just chasing our tail? Hope the staff is planning for other options (MAL for example) if this doesn't pan out in our favor...

If I was 17, the thought of playing at oregon would be fantastic. Can't fault him if he chooses to go there. Program is on the upswing, and the college seems quite fun.

That said... Syracuse is still a hell of a landing spot mr Ayala.

duckhunt_medium.gif

Maddening how these west coast teams come recruit on the east coast but we totally stopped recruiting out west.
Meanwhile our prophetic son and savior, on the football side, was found in Oregon. #Dungey4Heisman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom