Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

I mean...is the message board that foreign to people?

Nope...just figured it was easier to ask while it was being talked about to see if someone knew specifically someone on the grad transfer list that we may or may not be in touch with...guess next time I will make sure to click on the appropriate thread and post my question in there. Shame on me

I think had the University put out the length of Boeheims contract specifically the years that would defuse coaches from using that against us.

Nope...just figured it was easier to ask while it was being talked about to see if someone knew specifically someone on the grad transfer list that we may or may not be in touch with...guess next time I will make sure to click on the appropriate thread and post my question in there. Shame on me
The mods have just asked 100000000 times.

how dare you ask, lol, chill out people

I think we should pull Ayala offer for 2018 and pursue another guard instead. If he really bled orange and wanted to be here he would be here for 2017 to be our starting PG... but obviously he doesnt

I think we should pull Ayala offer for 2018 and pursue another guard instead. If he really bled orange and wanted to be here he would be here for 2017 to be our starting PG... but obviously he doesnt

Maybe the plot will thicken before it comes to that.

That's just not at all true as far as you know.

Sidibe and Ayala were teammates on WeR1 but I doubt he will reach out to him to lean on him. Bourama doesn't do that sort of thing, unfortunately.

We are involved with several grad transfers yet not a SINGLE mention of this anywhere? No in home visits, no officials or unofficials etc? Where have you seen we are involved with any grad transfers? Unless this is happening very recently, I have not seen a single thing about us being involved with anyone for 17 except ayala, Tucker, marek and Duarte. Am I missing something?

Shocking news for you: yes you are missing something. Insane that you or anyone thinks they have all the information there is about what is happening. Here is a small clue: we have a head coach and three assistants who do this for a job. If they put in 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and only 50% of that time is spent in recruiting (all very low estimates), that is 80 hours a week. And people think they have full information from 15 third party tweets a week. Jokes.

Shocking news for you: yes you are missing something. Insane that you or anyone thinks they have all the information there is about what is happening. Here is a small clue: we have a head coach and three assistants who do this for a job. If they put in 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and only 50% of that time is spent in recruiting (all very low estimates), that is 80 hours a week. And people think they have full information from 15 third party tweets a week. Jokes.

The funny part is I never claimed to know all there is to know..and I never once thought anyone on here knows ALL that's going on so thank you very much for your reply it is certainly appreciated. I only asked if anyone knew of anything that maybe wasn't posted by a news source or social media etc about the grad transfer route. Lots or smarty pants on this forum lately it's pretty funny how serious people take what others post.

I really believe he is trying to improve his stock hoping for Kentucky/Dook type offer. I feel like he's playing us and we are the girl he's currently dating but he has a crush on head cheerleader. I really hate to be pessimistic and I like his game but something doesn't feel right with him. Feels like Green again

I really believe he is trying to improve his stock hoping for Kentucky/Dook type offer. I feel like he's playing us and we are the girl he's currently dating but he has a crush on head cheerleader. I really hate to be pessimistic and I like his game but something doesn't feel right with him. Feels like Green again
Has Ayala taken any other visits? How would he be playing us?

Has Ayala taken any other visits? How would he be playing us?

I believe he knew for a while he was gonna stay till 2018 but kept feelers out for 2017. The schools he has his eye on didn't offer so he kept head down and kept playing ball waiting on developments. Purely my opinion and a guess but if we were it, why not sign for 2018 now? He has the offer for either year. What is your assessment

or read the thread; where the question is probably answered in spades.

Zagoria said he said it. Doesn't mean he did

Im sure Ayala did tell him that. But im sure Ayala can be purposely misleading him. Zagoria tagged Ayalas twitter with that tweet, would be highly highly unlikely hes just making it up for the hell of it.

Has anyone tried imagining how this exchange between Zagoria and Ayala went down? Do HS kids know who Zagoria is? Some random dude calls you or approaches you and says, "Hey, Eric, Adam Zagoria with the Zags Blog." What's going through your mind at that point? It's a tired cliche, but tell me Adam Zagoria from the Zags Blog doesn't sound like someone operating out of their parents' basement. And then he asks a question that I'm sure has been asked by every other reporter Ayala has come across. Ayala's just going to give him the scoop? He did an in-depth interview with Chris Carlson last week where he probably revealed more than he should have, yet he didn't give a straight answer on reclassifying. But a quick interview with Zagoria and he spills the beans? It doesn't add up.

one thing just truck me, and it's prob been mentioned somewhere, it's highly unlikely JB would be willing to guarantee him a starting spot in the backcourt, and maybe that's what his condition on reclassing is

one thing just truck me, and it's prob been mentioned somewhere, it's highly unlikely JB would be willing to guarantee him a starting spot in the backcourt, and maybe that's what his condition on reclassing is
He would have known that from the start. Odds are better of him starting here as a sophomore than somewhere else as a freshman, though.

He would have known that from the start. Odds are better of him starting here as a sophomore than somewhere else as a freshman, though.
not if his stock blows up over the summer :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom