Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

Anyone think Ayala was holding out for a bag? It's been rumored that he was getting some advice from some shady AAU coaches. I think it'll be interesting to see where he lands.

Assuming Carey to SU is a done deal, would we still want Ayala?

Anyone think Ayala was holding out for a bag? It's been rumored that he was getting some advice from some shady AAU coaches. I think it'll be interesting to see where he lands.

I feel like he is likely to hear crickets chirping, if he looks in the direction of SU.

I feel like he is likely to hear crickets chirping, if he looks in the direction of SU.

I agree with you, but wonder why he still has a scheduled visit at SU? Or has that changed?

I wonder if is AAU coach was waiting for one along with him given the right teams expressing interest. Seems that AAU coaches may be involved

Ayala seems to have messed up his recruitment as a result of bad advice. Kid seems to be a hot mess. Glad we are moving on.

Might be an overstatement. Seems like he still has options.

Never was an Ayala guy. Maybe a decent combo coming off the bench but I never wanted to see him logging major PG minutes for us ever. He's more of a plodding, complimentary type without the vision of say an Edelin. Just my $.02.

I assume the cash from Miami is no longer available; he knows that right?

Says who?
He may have already gotten it.

You'd expect that Llvll would have shuttered the shady recruiting shenanigans after HookerGate, but they didn't.

There's always more than one way to "incent and motivate" a recruit to choose your program.
See: UK, Duke.

264.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom