Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

I think, like all of us, I love all things "Melo"...watching him play and watching him smile after making a play are probably my favorite memories as a Cuse fan. Being in the Dome for those wins against highly ranked Pittsburg and Notre Dame were absolutely insane. It would be great to have Kiyan come to SU but more importantly I want that kid to have a great career and smile as much as his father did no matter where he goes. He deserves it, Melo deserves it

I think, like all of us, I love all things "Melo"...watching him play and watching him smile after making a play are probably my favorite memories as a Cuse fan. Being in the Dome for those wins against highly ranked Pittsburg and Notre Dame were absolutely insane. It would be great to have Kiyan come to SU but more importantly I want that kid to have a great career and smile as much as his father did no matter where he goes. He deserves it, Melo deserves it
We deserve Kiyan

Long Island Lutheran competes in the 10 team NIBC featuring a national schedule against the best prep teams on the country. Kiyan will certainly be honing his skills against the best.

Long Island Lutheran competes in the 10 team NIBC featuring a national schedule against the best prep teams on the country. Kiyan will certainly be honing his skills against the best.

Times have really changed, CTK used to be the spot with Molloy, no longer. Too bad.

“Score the ball”??

WTAF??
As opposed to all of the other ways you can score playing basketball?

Gawd, I despise Stoopid sports cliches.

“That’s a great golf shot”?

ORLY?
As opposed to what??
What other sorts of shots are you taking on a golf course as part of playing the game of golf?
Tequila?
Jaeger?
Sporting clays?

“Score the ball”??

WTAF??

ORLY?
As opposed to what??
What other sorts of shots are you taking on a golf course as part of playing the game of golf?
Tequila?
Jaeger?
Sporting clays?

I keek a touchdown.

“Score the ball”??

WTAF??

ORLY?
As opposed to what??
Tequila?
Jaeger?
Sporting clays?
Well to be fair you might have to clarify if it’s John Daily on the course

Source?
0D310CD0-7549-442C-B4DD-6FEAEFD30630.gif