Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

I didn't mean to invite insane takes on taxes, but we all live and learn.

I'm excited that all indications are that Kiyan is leaning towards Syracuse. He's a big recruit in a few different ways.
Melo at Syracuse games with his NBA buddies with him at some games will be good publicity for the team and the cool place to be. And at the same time wont be negative in some peoples eyes like when Adam brought celebrities with him to games. We will have the 6th man on the bench and the 7th man(Melo) in the crowd.

I don’t get confident about any recruit. I had no idea what colleges my own kids would choose. One of 3 chose my alma mater.

Wrong. The lifetime exemption covers all gifts*, up to and including gifts made at your death through your estate and/ via testamentary substitutes.
It is a cumulative total.
That is why you will see probably see a flurry of gifts the next year or so, because the exclusion will be reset to between $6,000,000 -$7,000,000.00 on January 1, 2026.
* Gifts at or below the annual exclusion, currently $18,000.00, do not reduce your lifetime exemption.

Note: All gifts to spouses are exempt from gift or estate taxes.
Wut? You said Melo could gift Kyan $13+mm this year…not at death

With White already committed and actively recruiting for us: if we get Kiyan and Jackson, we get buzz, talent, eyeballs and the whole thing becomes more self-perpetuating.

Hip Reference Alert: In the words of Steve Allen's hit song, This Could Be the Start of Something Big!

A reference only SWC75 could love.

With White already committed and actively recruiting for us: if we get Kiyan and Jackson, we get buzz, talent, eyeballs and the whole thing becomes more self-perpetuating.

Hip Reference Alert: In the words of Steve Allen's hit song, This Could Be the Start of Something Big!

A reference only SWC75 could love.
Whoa whoa whoa...hold up on Jackson until Lewis decides.

IMG_4954.jpeg

How could anyone at Indiana think he was a lock?
Only idiots thought that. My brother went to IU grad school, at first he was excited about possibly getting Kiyan because of the Woodson connection but the last few months he said most IU insiders were saying they had no shot.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom