Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

The only thing that could stop Kiyan from coming here is if he didn’t want to be in his dad’s shadow at the school where his dad is a legend and has the practice facility named after him. That certainly does not seem to be the case. Bruce Pearl and whomever else can offer whatever bag they want to offer, but his dad has $400 million in career earnings(on and off the court) to where he may not care, and if he does care about making his own cash right now, he can go to the school that may offer less from the collective standpoint but will offer 10X more in actual NIL opportunities.

Wut? You said Melo could gift Kyan $13+mm this year…not at death
Yes. He and LaLa could each give that amount.
Assuming no more raises in the Lifetime Exemption, any subsequent annual gifts in excess of the Annual Exclusion amount would be subject to gift tax.

I did a little work with a local CPA firm that had H&W gift their children $20M in real estate holdings last year. There were no taxes due from anyone.

(Note: It doesn’t have to be kids. Anyone could gift anyone (cumulatively) up to the Lifetime Exemption and not face any taxes. Gifts of any amount between spouses are tax exempt.)

Yes. He and LaLa could each give that amount.
Assuming no more raises in the Lifetime Exemption, any subsequent annual gifts in excess of the Annual Exclusion amount would be subject to gift tax.

I did a little work with a local CPA firm that had H&W gift their children $20M in real estate holdings last year. There were no taxes due from anyone.

(Note: It doesn’t have to be kids. Anyone could gift anyone (cumulatively) up to the Lifetime Exemption and not face any taxes. Gifts of any amount between spouses are tax exempt.)
If anyone wants to test the theory, I’m willing to be the Guinea pig that receives the millions.

IMG_0956.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom