Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

The only thing that could stop Kiyan from coming here is if he didn’t want to be in his dad’s shadow at the school where his dad is a legend and has the practice facility named after him. That certainly does not seem to be the case. Bruce Pearl and whomever else can offer whatever bag they want to offer, but his dad has $400 million in career earnings(on and off the court) to where he may not care, and if he does care about making his own cash right now, he can go to the school that may offer less from the collective standpoint but will offer 10X more in actual NIL opportunities.

Wut? You said Melo could gift Kyan $13+mm this year…not at death
Yes. He and LaLa could each give that amount.
Assuming no more raises in the Lifetime Exemption, any subsequent annual gifts in excess of the Annual Exclusion amount would be subject to gift tax.

I did a little work with a local CPA firm that had H&W gift their children $20M in real estate holdings last year. There were no taxes due from anyone.

(Note: It doesn’t have to be kids. Anyone could gift anyone (cumulatively) up to the Lifetime Exemption and not face any taxes. Gifts of any amount between spouses are tax exempt.)

Assuming no more raises in the Lifetime Exemption, any subsequent annual gifts in excess of the Annual Exclusion amount would be subject to gift tax.

I did a little work with a local CPA firm that had H&W gift their children $20M in real estate holdings last year. There were no taxes due from anyone.

(Note: It doesn’t have to be kids. Anyone could gift anyone (cumulatively) up to the Lifetime Exemption and not face any taxes. Gifts of any amount between spouses are tax exempt.)
If anyone wants to test the theory, I’m willing to be the Guinea pig that receives the millions.

IMG_0956.jpeg

We have no idea who he called. If it was my Mom then definitely Cuse. And if my mom What DC2….you take care of my mom she’s a an angel!!!
The ocean called.
They want their shrimp back

I know the kid wants his moment. But wouldn’t it be better for him to commit now if it’s definitely Syracuse so that he can try to help recruit for us and bring in other kids with him? I guess im having trouble understanding the benefit of waiting if you know where your going.

I know the kid wants his moment. But wouldn’t it be better for him to commit now if it’s definitely Syracuse so that he can try to help recruit for us and bring in other kids with him? I guess im having trouble understanding the benefit of waiting if you know where your going.
Do you have any idea how much fun a top50 kid has on a recruiting visit?

He should take a visit to every p5 school before committing.

This literally makes no sense but I’m not going to belabor that point in a Kiyan Anthony thread. There’s and annual exclusion amount for a reason.

Just stop with these posts. Please and thank you.

It’s his life, his time, his recruitment let him live it through himself not the lens of his dads school and most likely his future schools interest. He’s probably enjoying the time, enjoying the trips, etc
Start of a new week, you know what that means folks!

*BUMP*

Just stop with these posts. Please and thank you.
I mean it’s a message board. I may be mistaken, but that’s the type of things discussed on here. Just curiose what reasons would prevent him from committing already. Pretty sure he already made a couple official visits. Maybe I’m mistaken. Buts he’s also a kid of a former NBA star. Pretty sure he has already had so many more experiences than any other kid coming into college has had.

If it’s Syracuse, you have to believe he’s recruiting already.

Something is wrong with your embedding. Every other Twitter post works, but not yours. Figured you would want to know, since you're so prolific
jordville is fine, but our board only recognizes tweets in posts as tweets if the old twitter.com domain is used.

So Jordville, in the future, if you change the x.com to twitter.com in your posts, the tweet will partly open in the post and it will look more visually appealing.

This literally makes no sense but I’m not going to belabor that point in a Kiyan Anthony thread. There’s and annual exclusion amount for a reason.
And the reason is a reporting requirement (Form 709 for the donor) not a tax. Gifts below the annual exclusion do not need to be reported. Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.