Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Any chance we get gameday in October/November and Kiyan announces live with Reece and the fellas?

A guy can dream.
have Melo as the celebrity picker and the last pick is where Kiyan will go and they all pick Syracuse, except for Kirk who will pick something different to be an a-hole.

I feel he's ours to lose. In the recent zagsblog article, he mentions a school perhaps looking to par him with his current teammate Jackson. If this is something that Kiyan is receptive to and could seal the deal, do we make a push for Jackson even though we are not enamored with him and his lack of point guard skills?

I feel he's ours to lose. In the recent zagsblog article, he mentions a school perhaps looking to par him with his current teammate Jackson. If this is something that Kiyan is receptive to and could seal the deal, do we make a push for Jackson even though we are not enamored with him and his lack of point guard skills?
I would guess our staff knows exactly where they stand and what they need to do to get him. If taking Jackson is part of it, then why not? The worst case is he warms the bench for a year or two then transfers.

Last edited:
I’m getting concerned. I thought he would have committed by now and help us to land other prospects like Acaden and Shon. Red needs to keep the momentum going.