Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Melo is the best.

Listen, if I was Kiyan, I'd take a visit to USC as well. I'd take all the visits. Have fun. Enjoy being young.

He knows where home is. That's all that matters.
Yeah man I’d be using all 10 of my visits. 1-2 to the school I want too and 8 to some fun party schools, schools on the beach, schools known for the ladies, etc. Take it all in man why the hell not?

Does he have any more visits to take? I am getting worried, and it has never been good for us when a commitment drags on too long. We need a decision soon.
I believe he's taking an OV to Rutgers this coming weekend.

Yeah Melo and Lala aren't flying across the country every week to see their son play. I admit while I am "pro" players taking visits, I am also pro "make the effin commit" already and start having White and Kiyan hard recruit a PG for us. Say what you want but good players help attract other good players. Let's go Kiyan, take your visits and make the commit.
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Yeah Melo and Lala aren't flying across the country every week to see their son play. I admit while I am "pro" players taking visits, I am also pro "make the effin commit" already and start having White and Kiyan hard recruit a PG for us. Say what you want but good players help attract other good players. Let's go Kiyan, take your visits and make the commit.
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office
If you think about it, Melo left after only one year and really missed the college experience. He cried when he announced so we know he was sad to go. Perhaps his advice to Kiyan is to slow play it, take all of the visits, enjoy it because it only happens once.

If you think about it, Melo left after only one year and really missed the college experience. He cried when he announced so we know he was sad to go. Perhaps his advice to Kiyan is to slow play it, take all of the visits, enjoy it because it only happens once.
Oh I am sure and per my post I do want him to go through it and enjoy. I am just hoping this closes soon because having both White and Anthony being the face of the class to help recruiting can only help.

Aside from the recruitment process and numerous visits, it is likely Kiyan will also get more of the college experience than Melo because it is hard to see him as a one-and-done.

Sure hope so. Not sure this board would survive..
The lure of the sunshine and beaches, beautiful women, could be a factor.
And he wouldn't be in his father's shadow every time he stepped on the court.
Have to say USC has to be a big possibility, maybe even the favorite.

Also Melo wouldn’t let him drag SU through this process if he wasn’t coming here. Look at how he protected Woodson and Indiana. They werent led on. He wants the splash of an announcement and I guess stranger things could happen ….but I think a lot of folks would be shocked if it’s not SU.

Neither Musselman nor Pearl has recruited much in the Northeast and both rosters reflect that. That's means little, but I'm actually surprised that no other Eastern school made the cut. I think that's a positive sign for us. Plus he hasn't even visited Auburn yet. Not even sure what to make out of that.

I’m a little concerned that he didn’t commit a little earlier to potentially help with some of the guys we missed out on. You’d think if he was going to commit here he’d want as good a lineup to play with as possible.