Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.
By chance I was walking to my car at Manley when Richardson arrived with his family. Hop ran outside and gave his dad a big greeting. Hop had a huge smile on his face. It was interesting to observe.

I don't know how the visit went but it certainly started well.

Watching the Hoosiers get destroyed has to help right ? Being a Hoosier lean and all .
Maybe maybe not. It could also shopw him the likleyhood of early playing time with the Hoosiers. Depends on the kid and what he's looking for. How do kids decide they want to play for Tom Crean? That's what I don't understand, the guys a tool.

cuseincincy said:
Maybe maybe not. It could also shopw him the likleyhood of early playing time with the Hoosiers. Depends on the kid and what he's looking for. How do kids decide they want to play for Tom Crean? That's what I don't understand, the guys a tool.

Good kisser?

Did you watch the game MALACHI???? You see what's up...Get your ass back in the dome in 2 years!!!!
Sooner if you can get out of high school captivity earlier. Become the next great Orange point guard or shooting guard ala Waiters. Weez all love the pony makers from deep away. If you don't hear the crowd you ain't there. If you ain't there you will have missed the greatest moments of your basketball life.Ak the Pearl, GMAC and the General.Even MCW heard the Dome demons scream at their loudest and our greets "Carmelo had tears in his eyes when he announced leaving and proved his love for SU with a donation that is up and working for the program. These are no small things to consider when thinking about the best place to bounce a ball and prepare for the pros.:eek:

By chance I was walking to my car at Manley when Richardson arrived with his family. Hop ran outside and gave his dad a big greeting. Hop had a huge smile on his face. It was interesting to observe.

I don't know how the visit went but it certainly started well.

How many people were with him? I think he was going with Tyus Battle's dad, but his dad could have been going also.

How many people were with him? I think he was going with Tyus Battle's dad, but his dad could have been going also.

One man one woman and Richardson. I assumed it was his parents.

on his twitter he said he has no timeline and he still is considering 6. Although someone reported he was down to 3; IU, Uconn and cuse
Yeah that report is 100% false. Was an IU guy reporting it and it seemed to annoy Malachi so hopefully he stays ticked off at them lol.

Yeah that report is 100% false. Was an IU guy reporting it and it seemed to annoy Malachi so hopefully he stays ticked off at them lol.
I think it annoyed him so much because it was accurate. And he doesn't want people to know. But that's just my opine.

I think it annoyed him so much because it was accurate. And he doesn't want people to know. But that's just my opine.
I read it completely opposite, but I have LONG since given up any claim to know what these kids are thinking. Would love it if you were right... I'd have to think the timing of a decision to decide right after witnessing our pounding of IU would bode well.

Maybe it annoyed him because hes choosing cuse and doesn't want to make a spectacle about it and draw backlash. He would be better off without the media and people knowing if so. Sometimes a quiet verbal can be the best.

It also sounded like a I choose cuse for a second though, and said maybe I better sit back and wait a minute.

Last edited:
In a free article on Friday it restates that Richardson plans to announce some time next week. The last time he visited Indiana was in early October. There is concern in the Hoosier camp that the class of 2014 has a lot of shooting coming in.

In a free article on Friday it restates that Richardson plans to announce some time next week. The last time he visited Indiana was in early October. There is concern in the Hoosier camp that the class of 2014 has a lot of shooting coming in.

Timing seems great for us.

Timing seems great for us.

which concerns me. I still think if we bring in a G in the 15 class, it needs to be somebody who can handle the rock.

that year we will have seniors Cooney and Gbinije, Juniors B.J. and Buss, presumably ahead of Malachi, and almost certainly be down to Kaleb Joseph as the lone ball handler as a soph, as Ennis' play is screaming short term guy at the college level.

That said if he is coming to Cuse, Welcome aboard Malachi.

which concerns me. I still think if we bring in a G in the 15 class, it needs to be somebody who can handle the rock.

that year we will have seniors Cooney and Gbinije, Juniors B.J. and Buss, presumably ahead of Malachi, and almost certainly be down to Kaleb Joseph as the lone ball handler as a soph, as Ennis' play is screaming short term guy at the college level.

That said if he is coming to Cuse, Welcome aboard Malachi.
You make a good point about the lack of ball handling, but it is working this year with the same guys at the two maybe JB is holding that spot for Tyus Battle in '16.

You make a good point about the lack of ball handling, but it is working this year with the same guys at the two maybe JB is holding that spot for Tyus Battle in '16.

It's only working because Ennis is playing like a 5th year senior and is likely a top 3 pg in the nation.

Can we expect Kaleb Joseph to do the same as a Sophomore? I have no idea just how good Kaleb will be when he steps on the hill next year, but i think its pretty unfair to expect him to play as well as Ennis is right now at any point in his career, much less as a sophomore.

That said hopefully he comes in and outplays Ennis.

We will Have Buss and a senior Trevor plus some upperclassman wings like MikeG and BJ to help carry the ball handling load if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom