Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, I was there brother (8 rows up from Cooney) and had they made a miracle shot because of that call I'm certain my head would have exploded on the spot.

The funniest thing for me about that game was my 14 year old son says after the game, "Wow! I'm glad that's over. I can't take anymore." And then there was the UVA Elite 8 game! His journey to the Orange side is now complete.

Wow... I was gone for two days and found myself 12 pages behind. Took some time to catch up but don't worry, that's what work is for. That was some serious binge thread viewing. At any rate, this is fantastic news. Let's just make it official!

Wow... I was gone for two days and found myself 12 pages behind. Took some time to catch up but don't worry, that's what work is for. That was some serious binge thread viewing. At any rate, this is fantastic news. Let's just make it official!

I did not post most of the pages so don't blame me.

Are a lot of posts being scrubbed? Swear that I was on page 135 like 2 hours ago and now there's only 133.

Are a lot of posts being scrubbed? Swear that I was on page 135 like 2 hours ago and now there's only 133.

31460_shmeecherz_yep.png

Based on my 12 pages of reading, it looks like perhaps more information was being shared than was needed. Sometimes too much info can be a bad thing.

Admins dont play here, and with all that childish rubbish being posted, it will be deleted.
So the diaper brigade needs to cut it out.

This is the Syracuse Basketball Recruiting Forum, all that other stuff needs to go somewhere else!

Admins dont play here, and with all that childish rubbish being posted, it will be deleted.
So the diaper brigade needs to cut it out.

This is the Syracuse Basketball Recruiting Forum, all that other stuff needs to go somewhere else!
Even though I am probably the far, extreme wing of the diaper brigade (Jim being the General, CaptainJ we call him LT, Dave...well Dave is just Dave)...
I think this was about something that leaked too early. Again, militant wing over here so not sure if I'm right.

A poster made a post and then decided it best to delete it himself. So replies to that post made before he deleted it were also deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors