Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
False logic here. One can be sure of something 100% one minute, then change their mind the next. You know, lots of people were once 100% sure Earth was flat.
th

The weather forecast often calls for 100% chance of rain 6 days ahead of time then it goes down and down and then doesn't rain at all.

No doubt that Orangeman 13 had credible info. But until they sign, they are not ours, and I bet JB has even had a few surprises over the years. No one else that I know had any more info yesterday. But I trust Orangeman13. Sometimes things change overnight. How many times have you changed your mind after sleeping on a decision? He may have just decided to be extra sure in this decision by visiting more than one school. Here's hoping that the Mich. St. visit does not go so smoothly or he is not as impressed as he was with SU!!

False logic here. One can be sure of something 100% one minute, then change their mind the next. You know, lots of people were once 100% sure Earth was flat.

Wait...the Earth ISN'T flat?

I know Izzo has said he's against inner-league transfers as of April 2016. They have a very good team next year and I'm not really sure how I see him fitting in there. He would have to take some time from one of the FROSH that was so highly acclaimed.

Michigan State's Tom Izzo speaks out against intra-conference transfers

I think he looks at the grad transfer differently than a regular inter conference transfer. He sort of alludes to this in the article although it also mentions the Michigan coach doing it, and not liking it. It never really says that he did not like the idea of the grad transfer, and specifically talks about 5th year players at the end of the article. Even not liking it does not preclude a coach from actually doing it and living with the reality of what it brings to the team. A top coach is not that stupid to pass up a good player when they come their way. Also for those top freshman, a 5th year player is less of a threat since they are a one year deal.

It stinks after getting our hopes up yesterday but it's not like he has ruled out coming here. He's just taking another visit. Also, I would hate for people to be afraid to reveal information on here thinking they will get hammered if things happen to change. Seems like we can all judge the credibility of posters and believe who we want to believe without making a whole big public thing out of it.

MSU has a bunch of guards and SF/sized forwards on the roster. I'm not sure which ones are expected to play however and some I've never heard of so they are likely walk-ons
Supposedly this dude, Miles Bridges, is blowing up right now and is gonna be as good as any frosh in the land next year. He, like A.White, is 6-foot-7 and likely a 3.

Miles Bridges hits his head on a rim during pro-am

It stinks after getting our hopes up yesterday but it's not like he has ruled out coming here. He's just taking another visit. Also, I would hate for people to be afraid to reveal information on here thinking they will get hammered if things happen to change. Seems like we can all judge the credibility of posters and believe who we want to believe without making a whole big public thing out of it.

I agree 110%. I don't get why people have to act like an a$$ badgering guys who do share. The good news is that at least thus far in this thread, only one person has done it.

Supposedly this dude, Miles Bridges, is blowing up right now and is gonna be as good as any frosh in the land next year. He, like A.White, is 6-foot-7 and likely a 3.

Miles Bridges hits his head on a rim during pro-am

He was the first player that came to mind for me because he is very highly regarded (plus he's the only MSU player I could think of right off the bat without looking at their roster.) Not sure what his strengths are as far as outside shooting or more of an insider player and whether he and White's games would complement each other or not.

No doubt that Orangeman 13 had credible info. But until they sign, they are not ours, and I bet JB has even had a few surprises over the years. No one else that I know had any more info yesterday. But I trust Orangeman13. Sometimes things change overnight. How many times have you changed your mind after sleeping on a decision? He may have just decided to be extra sure in this decision by visiting more than one school. Here's hoping that the Mich. St. visit does not go so smoothly or he is not as impressed as he was with SU!!

Some people here have wood chips for brains.

The information is good at the time that it was given, but when you are talking about things that people say they are going to do...there are no absolute guarantees. That is why the signing of the letter of intent is so important in recruiting. People act like they paid for the information being passed on here and have been harmed or are deserving of some sort of rebate.

Orangeman13 please keep feeding us what you hear. For those that don't want an advance look at things affecting the team, keep reading your Post Standard and don't bother coming here.

Pretty confident he is going to sign with Cuse, I think he will visit Michigan State, MAYBE one other school to do his due dilligence then commit to us. Would be shocked if he didn't come here, he had a great visit here.

What would MSU fans be talking about right now regarding the prospect of White joining their team? Perhaps a national championship or at least a very deep run in the tournament? Sounds awfully familiar.

It seems to me that it's fairly straight forward in terms of what he is looking for: 1) the opportunity to be a feature player with plenty of playing time; 2) join a team that has an excellent chance at a deep tournament run thus getting a lot of exposure. Who fills those two needs the best?

This may have been mentioned but is he even allowed to go to another bigten school?

This may have been mentioned but is he even allowed to go to another bigten school?

Yes, it was mentioned in this thread. Spike Albrecht going from Michigan to Purdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom