Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From his standpoint, committing after one visit would be a stupid decision. You don't buy the first car, or first house you look at.

I'm really not concerned.

I can confirm he told SU coaches of his intent to visit MSU during his visit to Syracuse. This visit had already been "promised" to MSU before he visited SU.

He will come to Syracuse.
Good news. Why would he bother if he is coming here? Publicity ?

gives him a hooker or something ;)

Or a cheerleader.

V
SpartanCheerleaders-700503.jpg

If a team is going to fly me onto campus and treat me like a king I would go on the official visit. Even if I wanted to go to another school it makes sense to use your visits.

I have no problem being patient as I trust Cuseman4 and Orangeman13 they have been on the money. Enjoy Lansing and as many official visits you can do Andrew but just remember to sign with the Orange.

If a team is going to fly me onto campus and treat me like a king I would go on the official visit. Even if I wanted to go to another school it makes sense to use your visits.

I have no problem being patient as I trust Cuseman4 and Orangeman13 they have been on the money. Enjoy Lansing and as many official visits you can do Andrew but just remember to sign with the Orange.

Hopefully he won't enjoy Lansing too much, and stay away from Draymond Green.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED. He clearly told SU he likes what his role WILL BE on our team next year AND he knows MSU is loaded with guards.

I stand by what I heard yesterday and again this morning. I waited to post so I could get confirmation. He is coming to Syracuse. Unless MSU gives him a hooker or something ;)
I wish I believed this but I don't. Even if everything you were told is accurate, it just sounds like a guy telling his girlfriend that he's just going over to his ex's house to pick up his sweatshirt. Not that I think we're out. I just think if it was done it'd be done.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED. He clearly told SU he likes what his role WILL BE on our team next year AND he knows MSU is loaded with guards.

I stand by what I heard yesterday and again this morning. I waited to post so I could get confirmation. He is coming to Syracuse. Unless MSU gives him a hooker or something ;)
Hookers = Lville visits

Hey I was standing up for you here. No reason for the caps etc. You did not tell us yesterday that he was visiting Mich. St. I used words like "I trust Orangeman13" in my post, and that you were very "credible." I was just figuring that he changed his mind about making another visit first. And in all fairness, until he signs he could change his mind, especially if he visits Louisville cause then he gets the hooker.

Exactly. Picture a backcourt of Battle and Andrew White facing Louisville's press. Now rethink the "big" lineup.
I hear you but against a team like Lville, Coach B would move White to SF, use Battle, Gillon, and Howard to break the press. Most teams do not press, against those teams he would go small if he had to. Length makes his zone as long as the length is active.

Imagine if White signs with MSU, we got the big that was a luxury they get the wing that is a luxury neither school got what it really needed. SU needs a shooter, MSU needs some bigs.

Orangeman13 said:
I can confirm he told SU coaches of his intent to visit MSU during his visit to Syracuse. This visit had already been "promised" to MSU before he visited SU. He will come to Syracuse.

Thank you for everything you guys in the know post on here. Your posts are the reason I participate on this board, and I am very very appreciative.

All one needs is a waiver which it is expected he could get (unfortunately).
Are you sure? The two michigan guys were basically told to leave. Would nebraska really grant the waiver? I wouldnt blame them for saying no...

Are you sure? The two michigan guys were basically told to leave. Would nebraska really grant the waiver? I wouldnt blame them for saying no...

The waiver comes from the Big Ten conference in these cases

Didn't see you on the felt today???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors