Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 162 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just laughing as i was thinking if you came out right now and said by the way, I have no idea who that guy in the pictures that I posted was. I have been pulling you guys leg, I would laugh my @ss off.

It would be more than just a leg.

Sunmer reading assignment for the board:
image.jpeg

Wow. Those last 10 pages or so were emotional! I was up! :) I was down! :( There was a couch on fire! Photobucket burning couch
Anna Kendrick was here! And that dress? Amazing!

When does the movie of Andrew White's recruitment, with information and personalities provided only by this thread, come out?!? Will Anna Kendrick be at the premiere? Who gets the funds for selling the movie rights?

I'm just happy to contribute one absolutely meaningless post to this manic thread without either providing any information or chasing anyone away...

Wow. Those last 10 pages or so were emotional! I was up! :) I was down! :( There was a couch on fire! Photobucket burning couch
Anna Kendrick was here! And that dress? Amazing!

When does the movie of Andrew White's recruitment, with information and personalities provided only by this thread, come out?!? Will Anna Kendrick be at the premiere? Who gets the funds for selling the movie rights?

I'm just happy to contribute one absolutely meaningless post to this manic thread without either providing any information or chasing anyone away...
You're welcome...

You know where to go if you want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online