Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Quade's twitter was very pro-Cuse as well.

Listen, if you're 18 years old and have all these schools vying for your services, of course you're going to retweet things. It shows you're wanted. Hell, if a St. John's fan tweeted Tucker today to come to St. John's he may even retweet that.
Ok, but why the jersey number poll of his followers. That's a lot of people to goof around on.

I'd feel fine about this if I had any confidence we would get Sid. Someone posted yesterday that we've been recruiting like Providence and that is scary accurate.

I want Tucker for the simple fact that it shows JB and co. can still close.
Yes, but be careful what you wish for if that does happen. Remember every year there seems like there is some kind of drama during b-ball season. I would love to see just one season without that.

I know but not even the typical stuff about the visit?
I know you know but I think he's teasing everyone. This is the beginning of his time to shine and he's enjoying every moment

S
Yes, but be careful what you wish for if that does happen. Remember every year there seems like there is some kind of drama during b-ball season. I would love to see just one season without that.

Did is interested in Cuse I've read. That's big for me so I'm ok if he comes instead of Tuck. There's alot of fight in that skinny dog

S

Did is interested in Cuse I've read. That's big for me so I'm ok if he comes instead of Tuck. There's alot of fight in that skinny dog

I believe Waters when he says we have been cool on Sid since he went '17 but I think we are waiting on Tucker. I'm sure we have communicated to Sid what's going on.

My gut is starting to tell me he is coming here, I just don't think this is the type of kid to play at a program like Gt in front of few fans wearing a Russel Athletic jersey.

My gut is starting to tell me he is coming here, I just don't think this is the type of kid to play at a program like Gt in front of few fans wearing a Russel Athletic jersey.

They probably handed him a jersey to try on, he saw the Russell logo, and he said, "no thanks."

He was hooping today in a pair of old lebrons...and they were the mostly Orange colorway. My guess based solely off of this breaking news is that he's picking cuse! ;)

My apologies if this was asked/clarified already - do we know for a fact he's announcing today? Or are we just assuming he is because of Knox?

My apologies if this was asked/clarified already - do we know for a fact he's announcing today? Or are we just assuming he is because of Knox?

I don't think he has announced when he would commit yet..just that it would be at the end of next week I think was what the last interview said.

I didn't see Tucker post a picture of him in a GT jersey
Bc he didn't put it on, he has done that on previous visits. This was mostly on the educational side, campus life, etc.

Bc he didn't put it on, he has done that on previous visits. This was mostly on the educational side, campus life, etc.

Is he announcing immediately after Knox or is he waiting a few days?

Is he announcing immediately after Knox or is he waiting a few days?
No one knows for sure, if it's Duke it would be sooner than later. If not, it could be a whole week