Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Evans doesn't expect Duke to come a calling.

Attachments

• IMG_0985.PNG
    IMG_0985.PNG
    541.1 KB · Views: 141
If what we heard about Tucker is true, with the "baggage" - that doesn't seem like a Coach K move.

Wow...Kentucky is just crazy. Well let's see how long it takes for duke to call juiceman now

Well played by Mr. Knox! He juked out the whole media and me. Told us down to UNC and Duke, then makes it UK! Wow just wow!

If you notice UK wasn't even listed. Multiple told me they had no chance. I should've known to not count out Coach Cal.

this guy has proven he has no idea what he is talking about..his sources were flat out wrong so how can we believe what he says...he seems a bit too preoccupied with our board and answering questions as well, i for one think alsacs is correct, he might go to cuse, he might go to tech but no one knows yet

I'm in the camp of believing ATL. He seems to have inside knowledge. This Knox thing is no proof he is bogus. If it is then 90% of the recruiting intelligencia is bogus (which may actually be true). He's saying things we don't like so a lot people can't wait to discredit him him for any reason. And me believing he has inside data doesn't mean JT will wind up going where he says. We've all been to this party before guys. We know how this all works.

I'm in the camp of believing ATL. He seems to have inside knowledge. This Knox thing is no proof he is bogus. If it is then 90% of the recruiting intelligencia is bogus (which may actually be true). He's saying things we don't like so a lot people can't wait to discredit him him for any reason. And me believing he has inside data doesn't mean JT will wind up going where he says. We've all been to this party before guys. We know how His all works.
Well he has said 2 specific things. That Tucker will tweet himself in a GaTech jersey (not a photoshop) and that we will "98% get Sid Wilson".

It's a 50/50 guess to say Tech or Cuse for Tucker. But if Tucker tweets a pic similar to the one on the Cuse visit in a jersey and Sid Wilson commits to Cuse for 2017. Then i'll consider him a true insider. Otherwise, meh.

On an Instagram live story last month, I remember Tucker telling a friend of his that was watching and commenting during the video that if UNC beat Oregon, he would go to Cuse. But if Oregon won, he would go to Oregon. This was when Oregon was still involved. How seriously should we take this?

I'm in the camp of believing ATL. He seems to have inside knowledge. This Knox thing is no proof he is bogus. If it is then 90% of the recruiting intelligencia is bogus (which may actually be true). He's saying things we don't like so a lot people can't wait to discredit him him for any reason. And me believing he has inside data doesn't mean JT will wind up going where he says. We've all been to this party before guys. We know how His all works.

im not saying i didn't believe him but I'm also not saying i did...he has made some questionable statements regarding sid wilson and now he was flat out wrong on kevin knox, i see no reason why anyone should believe him over any other poster on here...hes been proven to be 100% wrong with the only info we can confirm on here...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice??? no not buying it