Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Again, not to bash Dasher or his sources, but don't forget option #3: A coach and his recruit go out on a date. They have a great time. The coach asks the recruit if he would like to go out on another date. The recruit says absolutely yes, I had a great time. Please call me, I definitely want to see you again. Well, some of us, most of us or all of us, knows what happens when you make that phone call.
Great. Except that isn't what happened.

Okay. I won't tell anymore when we hear silent information. I do it to inform. I get nothing out of it. Nice snark.
Dasher, most everyone on here appreciates your information. Don't let a few bad apples/negative know-nothings spoil the bunch. Please keep sharing any info you get. We appreciate it A LOT.

We are two days away from the one month anniversary of this board driving Francis away. Now people are gunning for dasher. You people do realize that led to dash taking over the #1 ranking on my top posters poll, don't you?

Wasn't just him. A lot of good posters have left.
I know I'm not one of those "good posters" but it's awfully hard for me to come around with so much negativity expressed, not just about the state of the program, but also on a personal level. It's sad to see, because for a few years, I checked this place obsessively and found it a really unique and welcoming community. And not that there's not a lot of good here still, but it's different...

20170510_192053.png

Putting shots up at dookie

Can't blame him and others when other posters question them whenever they have inside sources. It's not like they are 013 or that GaTech turd. Some people can't just ignore there info and let others enjoy the info they provide.

I even appreciate posters like O13. He was just passing along what he heard. It might not have been 100% accurate, but it was 100% better than any info I will ever hear on my own

Can't blame him and others when other posters question them whenever they have inside sources. It's not like they are 013 or that GaTech turd. Some people can't just ignore there info and let others enjoy the info they provide.
There used to be so much inside info on these boards when I found this site in 2011. Crazy how much it has dwindled. I miss cto's stories and information. I miss Jake posting spot on info.

Never understood that at all. Believe whoever you want to believe but there's no point in calling people out. Over time, you eventually see who has credibility and who doesn't.

Back to the topic, any news on Jordan?

Unfortunately, this board seems to have a very real shelf life. I'm not sure if it's just the people as individuals or a generational thing or what, but it becomes more like .com every day. I never understood the calling out of posters that gave info that they heard. Believe it or don't but don't criticize the posters. The "personality" of the board is not great, certainly not like it used to be. The ones that were worth listening to are the ones that are gone, with some notable exceptions. Lot's of self indulgent empty drums now...sorry for the mini rant.

Unfortunately, this board seems to have a very real shelf life. I'm not sure if it's just the people as individuals or a generational thing or what, but it becomes more like .com every day. I never understood the calling out of posters that gave info that they heard. Believe it or don't but don't criticize the posters. The "personality" of the board is not great, certainly not like it used to be. The ones that were worth listening to are the ones that are gone, with some notable exceptions. Lot's of self indulgent empty drums now...sorry for the mini rant.

Unfortunately that's how the internet is. This is why we can't have nice things.