Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

So...paid off huh?
LOL #Paidoff solid in so many ways. Its really time to stop spending years recruiting these kids. Its just not working for most elite players. They dont want to come here. Need another plan

Just stop.
So we should spend years recruiting kids so the big dogs can swoop in at the last minute? Do you not think our recruiting needs some tweaking? Just asking

So we should spend years recruiting kids so the big dogs can swoop in at the last minute? Do you not think our recruiting needs some tweaking? Just asking

Spending years recruiting the kids and being there before other teams thought they had it, is sometimes the difference.

Michael Carter Williams, CJ Fair and most of all Dion Waiters.

Yes let's start just recruiting 2 stars instead.

actually we have only spent a month or so recruiting him, seems like you know what your talking about

It's not rocket surgery, as Diamond David Lee Roth says. K pitched that he JT and Gray Tripper would be their big outside shooting threats now that Kennard is gone.

It's not rocket surgery, as Diamond David Lee Roth says. K pitched that he JT and Gray Tripper would be their big outside shooting threats now that Kennard is gone.

K will utilize him in the corners and elsewhere not he perimeter. JB will unleash him all over the court.

Hope he realizes how much more appealing of an offensive player he could become at SU.

K will utilize him in the corners and elsewhere not he perimeter. JB will unleash him all over the court.

Hope he realizes how much more appealing of an offensive player he could become at SU.

I wasn't arguing in favor of K's possible pitch, just that was probably part of it.

I wasn't arguing in favor of K's possible pitch, just that was probably part of it.

Oh I know I wasn't replying against your comment, kinda just piggybacking off it.

Thanks, interesting timing. You think they'd wait a breath before offering another SF. Unless Tucker is already in the fold. He knows they're going to offer guys but still.
If I'm Tucker this doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. They couldn't even wait until I leave campus until they offer a kid at my same position who will come in next year.

Some aren't content to be little dogs. Some little dogs get to be big dogs. WE ARE SYRACUSE. That is all.

Lou can just ask Diddy to use the private jet to fly Jordan wherever and Lou wherever to see Jordan, I don't think location matters, this is a business decision, at least I would hope, I wouldn't be shocked if Jordan wants to commit to Duke right now and people around him are holding him back informing him to wait a few days and let your emotions settle down, I could be wrong but I was assuming a commitment would come on the visit.

If I'm Tucker this doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. They couldn't even wait until I leave campus until they offer a kid at my same position who will come in next year.
He's probably thinking what do I care who they bring in after I'm the Cleveland Cavaliers 1st round pick next year...:rolleyes:

The scouting report on Hamilton is he's an inside/ outside threat and elite athlete. Sounds like a beast. Going to be a huge recruiting war for his services, with UNC, Kansas and others involved. He's clearly a guy who'd start anywhere from day 1, based on his stature.

I like to imagine Coach K showing Jordan his gold coin vault/swimming pool ala Scrooge McDuck style.
Stripping down to his Duke Depends and jumping off the diving board.
I need to try some of that FULL THROTTLE you're drinking.