Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 164 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Ufc GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

26gJyIscAHtBNcc00.gif

Nope. Quiet period. Pretty sure that can't happen.

I know it is... just messing around. JT can throw up an Orange sign across the gym, like JB "threw up a the boom box outside JT's ATL house."

"I was about to narrow it down to just Syracuse," Tucker said. "Then Duke came in and I wasn’t sure at first, but my visit changed my perspective on everything and it made my decision even harder."
I read this as "Duke made my decision harder but it's still cuse"

I went from having a good feeling to a bad feeling to having no feeling to being sick and now back to square one... what a whirlwind.

That being said, I still have no idea about anything but feel better about it than I did 72 hours ago.

"I was about to narrow it down to just Syracuse," Tucker said. "Then Duke came in and I wasn’t sure at first, but my visit changed my perspective on everything and it made my decision even harder."
I read this as "Duke made my decision harder but it's still cuse"

on an unrelated note, I'm glad to see the GT board melting down, all they seem to say over there is how they never wanna turn into us and they seem to get so happy we have a lot of active posters on here with differing viewpoints. Once they found out it was between us and duke they bashed tucker and bashed us lol damn hippocrits, makes me oddly happy...

Back to JT, first off damn kevin knox! we wouldn't even have to sweat this out if he would have just picked duke but reading that article and the quotes i def think we have a good shot here, would be a billy fuccilo HUGE recruiting win for us if we go head to head vs duke and take it, much to the chagrin of several posters on here insisting we had no chance at him once duke offered

I know absolutely nothing about recruiting, but the article sounded good for us. He was going to choose SU, then Duke came in and it's Duke so you have to listen, but K can't really guarantee any amount of PT for him, and SU has been on him since day 1.

I think we'll be happy tomorrow but I'm preparing for the kick to the nuts just in case

I know absolutely nothing about recruiting, but the article sounded good for us. He was going to choose SU, then Duke came in and it's Duke so you have to listen, but K can't really guarantee any amount of PT for him, and SU has been on him since day 1.

I think we'll be happy tomorrow but I'm preparing for the kick to the nuts just in case

Is this how you prepare?

2ezo49j.gif

i think either way its been a solid recruiting development for us, if we miss on him it'll suck but it'll be nowhere near QG, we hopped back into his recruitment super late and it seems JB has taken back the reigns and is much more active and involved

Well at the beginning of the week when Duke offered I thought we had no shot but after talking to a couple people yesterday and today, I honestly think we might be the favorites. It's really close but I would not be shocked if he picked Cuse and I would not be shocked if he picked Duke.

Yeah if I had to bet, I'd still bet he's going to duke. But... I was sure of it a few days ago and I am no longer that. And a few days I thought we were completely screwed without JT. Now I see him as the best option... but not the only one.

Yeah, during his quiet period meeting at the K family compound, NCAA. You know. Rules and stuff.
Lol. After you get Duhon and Boozer parents jobs and get Lance Thomas a few 100k in jewelry you probably don't care about a photo op.

Well at the beginning of the week when Duke offered I thought we had no shot but after talking to a couple people yesterday and today, I honestly think we might be the favorites. It's really close but I would not be shocked if he picked Cuse and I would not be shocked if he picked Duke.

Basically how I feel without talking to anyone. Taking everything into consideration, and knowing now that he would have picked Syracuse before the Duke offer... I think we have a fighting chance. And can offer a heckuva lot more playing time.

Yes the worm has turned (stolen from a bro) but nothing seems set in stone yet.