Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

What are the odds that Jordan Tucker has read / is reading this thread? Maybe 80% chance?

If he is reading it, how effective is it in terms of negative recruiting against Syracuse? We're on page 80 something before a post finds its way into this with somebody giving positives about SU. Why worry about what other schools are saying to cast Cuse in a negative light when you can hear it directly from our fans?

the odds are 100% he is reading the threads

Gave a silent verbal to cuse already and waiting to announce it real soon? Ha yea I know I'm reaching again

No, not taking the GA Tech visit was not significant. They are still a huge factor.

Let be get this straight, The Gtech coaches rescheduled his visit so they could go recruiting, and he still wants to go there. That would be a slap in the face to me. Who else are they recruiting who is as good as him, its Gtech not Duke.

Let be get this straight, The Gtech coaches rescheduled his visit so they could go recruiting, and he still wants to go there. That would be a slap in the face to me. Who else are they recruiting who is as good as him, its Gtech not Duke.

Come on. Tucker and Tech communicated what was going on. It's not like they said thanks but no thanks, hit the bricks to him.

Come on. Tucker and Tech communicated what was going on. It's not like they said thanks but no thanks, hit the bricks to him.

They are desperate to get him like we are, they should be moving heaven and earth to try to get him, not going on recruiting trips when your suppose to have him in.

They are desperate to get him like we are, they should be moving heaven and earth to try to get him, not going on recruiting trips when your suppose to have him in.

You have your mind set.

Maybe there are other factors involved. Tucker is keeping his options open?

You have your mind set.

Maybe there are other factors involved. Tucker is keeping his options open?

I don't know anything, I rely on guys like you for info. Im just saying if I was a big recruit, and had a visit set, and that school said we are going to reschedule because we are going to go out recruiting other kids, that would be a slap in the face to me.

I was being mainly sarcastic when I said he might have gave a silent verbal...actually I was being completely sarcastic

I don't know anything, I rely on guys like you for info. Im just saying if I was a big recruit, and had a visit set, and that school said we are going to reschedule because we are going to go out recruiting other kids, that would be a slap in the face to me.

Okay but that's not how it played out. Tech didn't call him and blow him off. Do you really think any school would so that? Didn't I say that already?

It could be SU, GA Tech or maybe both get shut out. I think odds are he winds up at one of the first two but other teams could use his shooting. It might take longer to play out as Tucker sees what avenues open up.

Okay but that's not how it played out. Tech didn't call him and blow him off. Do you really think any school would so that? Didn't I say that already?

It could be SU, GA Tech or maybe both get shut out. I think odds are he winds up at one of the first two but other teams could use his shooting. It might take longer to play out as Tucker sees what avenues open up.

So Orgeon is still in the mix then?

So Orgeon is still in the mix then?

I'm not going to play a guessing game with you. Read through the thread. That should be fun. Like water torture.

Tucker has offers from Tech and SU, both teams are in big need of him. If he hasn't committed to either already that should tell you that he hopes another option comes along.